L.A. Fit Expo Jan 28th and 29th

robert

Cool!

I should be working with Bodybuilding.com and the T. Colin Campbell Foundation booths. I'll bounce back and forth between the two, but get in touch if you're coming for sure.

[email protected] - It will go to my phone and I can meet up.

BB.com will have the largest booth there, so we'll be easy to find

Enjoy the event!

Omg, so non vegan! I went up to check out, and made sure I met Robert,..I didn't have a lot of time as I had to head back, but the show was a trade show for muscle guys that like whey and kohimbe! Like I am taking either!!!! Robert hooked me up with some vega bars...yum! There were a few veg healthy things, but stuff more apt to be seen for a vegan sports minded community is more atEXPO west in March in Anaheim, and it's an organic industry trade show and each year more raw food and vegan products are debuting.

Robert, thanks for the few goodies and your time,...so glad I met the guy behind the board! Thank you for creating such a kind community, and yep, I was 5 lbs up (bulking...for me)...will have to post pics...doing photos 3rd week of Feb, so cutting and ripping it till then. Bleh. I hate cutting...even 5 lbs. safe travels and happy new homesteading in TX.

And the closest Mothers to Lake Elsinore is a brand new one in Brea, CA- It's that fun of a store!

Thanks so much!

Great meeting you today. I appreciate your enthusiasm and support!

All the best and have fun at Expo West. I'll try to check out Mother's while I'm in town. I visit So Cal fairly often so if I miss it this time, I'll be back many more times.

Have a great one!