Michaël's journal

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7.30 km outdoor run

Dinner was 1 plate mashed potatoes with lots of chickpeas mashed trough it, carrots and peas and a big vegan burger. Now drinking 0.5 l of water.

I was reading through your journal, kudos to you for having such dedication to keep up your log, you must be doing great with all the training that you do!

I'm doing pretty well, thank you. VBB keeps me motivated

Well damn, i got sick last night. A serious cold with about a hundred times a day snorting my noise and my troath that hurts when i swallow. nothing good actually. so it sucks to keep my journal updated with 'sportive' stuff since i don't have the extra energy to do just do anything besides going to work and that's about it. it drains me always such colds..

the one thing i do daily is going to my work by foot and that is about 200m and i come eating at home at noon since it is so close. so today i walked about 800 metres.

what i did enjoy today was my breakfast after a night of barely sleeping and a troath superswollen, i had a smoothie with 0.5L water, frozen spinach, frozen broccoli, frozen red fruits and a banana and it helped me start my day a little bit better then i actually felt. Hopefully i get better soon so i can go back to doing sport.

I still have no energy left to go running or do anything besides going to work and resting at home..so i walked about 800m again today. the past night was better than the night before, my troath seems to be better but the nose (sinusses) are the same. i can't breath trough my both noseholes which is pretty annoying and exhausting for me. i blow my nose still a hundred times a day which results in a headache already by noon. just finished a big bowl of soup made by my mom and it was delicious altough i don't taste that much. hope to be a bit better tomorrow.

i'm feeling a little better again than yesterday. i hope i can do a few pushups tomorrow, i just rest a lot now and eat lots of fruits and some green vegetables like spinach and broccoli. i juice them all together (some frozen) and it goes in easily. for dinner i just finished a plate with mashed potatoes, brussels chicory and a vegan burger.

so fitnesswise i walked 800m again up and down to my work and again.

i'm feeling a little better again than yesterday. i hope i can do a few pushups tomorrow, i just rest a lot now and eat lots of fruits and some green vegetables like spinach and broccoli. i juice them all together (some frozen) and it goes in easily. for dinner i just finished a plate with mashed potatoes, brussels chicory and a vegan burger.

so fitnesswise i walked 800m again up and down to my work and again.

walked 800m again today and iw on't be doing anything else because my body says not to. it's as simple as that. it's a little bit disappointing because i wanted to fulfill the january challenge but my health chose to do otherwise and take my energy to cure a bad cold. refuelling now with a big bowl of green veggies soup with lots of lentils and kidney beans, it's delicious.

Today i went sales shopping with my mom and we walked about 1.5km. we also went eating at a restaurant where we always go when we shop at that particular city and i had a delicious pasta with brussels sprouts, vegan pumpkin butter and lots of peas. also bought nice clothes which cost me € 221 or $ 292 less than the normal price, it were good sales for me

still not feeling ok to go out running or doing a decent amount of pushups, i hope after the weekend the cold has gone and i can slowly get back to sporting again.

Had a lazy Sunday today. spent nearly the whole day on the couch watching the Australian Open Men's finale live on tv and also the Worldcup Cyclocross in Koksijde Belgium where the first 7 places were taken by belgians! Well done

my cold is almost gone i think, didn't do sport today but hope to do tomorrow. if i go running i think i'll be going to the gym because next week the weatherforecast predicts temperatures below zero night and day and i do like some coldness wile running but when it freezes i do prefer indoor training. i'll see what i'm gonna do..i just hope my body reacts good to sporting again.

Pushups:

7 x 5

2 x 10

2 x 5

1 x 10

1 x 15

2 x 5

So now i reached a goal i set myself for the january challenge which was doing 100 pushups. it took me a little under 20 minutes to do all 100 and i feel good. my body still doesn't feel 100%. when i do running training i think i will start with 5km to let my system absorb it again and not take too much energy.