What else aside from veganism...

Mini Forklift

Off the top of my head here's what else I adhere to...

** Don't use deodrants with aluminium in them

** Don't use toothpaste with fluoride in

** Always use a stainless steel water bottle (don't drink from plastic bottles)

** Drink drink alcohol

** Don't eat fast food

** I'm a Pesco vegetarian but I only eat fish that is from a sustainable source (mostly NZ Regal King Salmon)

** Only drink organic & fairtrade coffee

** I only use vegetarian approved and cruelty-free skincare (I'm a bloke that moisturises haha)

I'm sure there's a few more but these are the main ones. Any other gems that you think help the world to become a better place?

I personally avoid wool and leather, which is probably true for most folks here. Recycle, etc. All the normal stuff.

Cheers on the organic and FT coffee. That's a great one. However, I don't avoid alcohol.

Oh, and for pure financial goodness, I like Kiva loans.

I also don't use sugar at all, our cells require ZERO sugar. For tea, coffee etc I use stevia and have done for many years now.

I had to read that as I'm drinking my green tea with sugar in it.

I've got to try something else as Splenda didn't work out as a replacement.

I'll have to try Stevia then.

I recycle every thing I can,

Buy my dog's food through compassionate sources,

Buy as much second had as possible,

100% vegan life, from the mousse in my hair to the shoes on my feet,

I don't drive, I bike,

Never buy fast food,

Never drink or smoke,

Buy vegan food for homeless people,

and I'm getting my JD in Animal law!

Fail. Eat what you like but don't call yourself vegetarian.

I haven't eaten meat for over 10yrs and definately, at some point I will make the shift to full vegan.

Eggs I hardly eat, maybe a couple a week. I haven't drank milk for years; I sometimes use either rice/almond milk but mainly I use a milk substitute that I mix up with water.

I don't want to seem too restrictive with my foods as I have a 3yr old and 5yr old (both girls), so it's crucial for my wife and myself to be teaching them the importance of a healthy, balanced & varied diet. They already know that "Daddy doesn't eat meat", so I'm holding off the veganism until they're a little older and I can explain my reasonings for doing what I do

Fail. Eat what you like but don't call yourself vegetarian.

I haven't eaten meat for over 10yrs and definately, at some point I will make the shift to full vegan.

Eggs I hardly eat, maybe a couple a week. I haven't drank milk for years; I sometimes use either rice/almond milk but mainly I use a milk substitute that I mix up with water.

I don't want to seem too restrictive with my foods as I have a 3yr old and 5yr old (both girls), so it's crucial for my wife and myself to be teaching them the importance of a healthy, balanced & varied diet. They already know that "Daddy doesn't eat meat", so I'm holding off the veganism until they're a little older and I can explain my reasonings for doing what I do

Hai I don't mean to be a meanie, but fish is meat. It's a dead animal. A lot of veg*ns are a bit picky about the term pesco-vegetarian, because vege- vegetables tarian- one who is, describes someone who eats plant based materials. While this definition some how- arguably - came to mean eating eggs and dairy, it still does not include fish, understandably so, because as stated it is still eating a dead animal. It's way cool that you want to make the full shift to veganism though! Way to go man! Tank the plunge, you wont regret it.

Also, I wont even touch on your kids because I know that's a touchy subject, I'll simply say that the healthiest, and most compassionate for the animals the the planet, diet is a vegan one. I'm sure they may also enjoy a great variety if they ate plants that they may not have yet.

Good luck on your goals!

I refrain from murdering everyone I meet

Also refrain from stabbing or uppercutting people

Trying to refrain from being sarcastic, probably at about 80% non-sarcastic right now

Don't buy games new if they have online pass or day one DLC

Recycle everything I can

Reusable bags, avoid being given new plastic bags