LilDragons Training Journal

Left work "early" to go for a run, times are imroving from when I 1st started, managed to get to approx 28mins for a 5k

25th

7km run

26th

10km run

Also sorry I keep posting approx every 2 days, one of my resolutions was to be on the computer less and outside/ reading more.

28th - Football match, played 94 minutes (covered approx 6/6.5km) and won the match (2 assists) 2-1!

29th - Blisters on my foot from my new football boots!! Decided to do 1 hour of weight training/ press ups.

Some health statistics, weight has gone up 1.5kg in mostly muscle! and body fat percentage was 9.1% !!! So happy! Also a friend who hasnt seen me in a few months said i seem to be getting younger every time he sees me

30th

7km run, and stairs (300 steps, much harder than i thought!!)

31st - LAST DAY!!!

5km bike ride and stairs again, but this time 400 steps!

It was a great month of training, having to write down what I did was incredibly beneficial - it made me want to do more exercise. I will continue to keep a trainiing journal on MS Excel and maybe even start my own blog! Let the good times begin

Great job with your journaling! I'm one of the VB&F team members, and we got your email request to have your journal reviewed for eligiblity. We'll be shipping out prize packages beginning mid-month! Great job! Hope you'll stick around the forum and continue to post and be a valuable member of this online community!

All the best,

Karen