Every day is a new challenge in the gym

What I love about training is that it is a never-ending quest for improvement. Each day in the gym is different. Each day brings a glorious new challenge. It's truly "woman versus herself", and I believe that I'm winning the battle, slowly but surely. It's rarely a steady, upward climb...most of the time I find myself losing ground. But that's what makes it so enticing.

Speaking of which, I'm ready to train legs with my weighted-vest circuit. Time to get up close and personal with my own Station of Pain.

• 2 weeks later...

They say you are suppose to take 5-8 grams before and after workout. So if I am running in the am, and lifting in the PM, that means I'll be taking in 20grams a day. Even though it tastes like crap I have no problem doing it...is this what I need to do to get the benefits of BCAA? Or is it too much for my body? 140lb female heavy training to put on mass. I know you might ask why I run in the morning it's because I need to keep body fat down and I suck at doing it with JUST diet especially this time of year. Thanks for your help.

They say you are suppose to take 5-8 grams before and after workout. So if I am running in the am, and lifting in the PM, that means I'll be taking in 20grams a day. Even though it tastes like crap I have no problem doing it...is this what I need to do to get the benefits of BCAA? Or is it too much for my body? 140lb female heavy training to put on mass. I know you might ask why I run in the morning it's because I need to keep body fat down and I suck at doing it with JUST diet especially this time of year. Thanks for your help.

You should pick up a resonable amount of BCAA's through a decent quality protein. TBH I never noticed much difference in strength or recovery from taking additional BCAA's.