Mina's training journal

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

misteradam
Rabbit

Re: Mina's training journal

#61 Postby misteradam » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:24 am

Yeah I have also regained that ability in the past month lol.

kareno
Gorilla

#62 Postby kareno » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:40 am

Hey Mina AND Misteradam! I gotta say, I was just quickly looking over your journal, and I'm lovin' the friendship you two seem to have created over the past month! You guys are funny! :)

Looks like you both will be receiving the prize package for the NYNY challenge, which you'll find has some awesome stuff in it, including full-size containers of protein powders. Woohoo!

Mina, if you haven't already done so, be sure to submit your participation form to be eligible for the prize package. Read more here:
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=27629

Thanks!
Karen

Mina
Manatee

#63 Postby Mina » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:13 am

Oh right! That's so cool! Thank you so much Karen!

Mister and I are actually friends irl - even if we haven't met irl yet haha =) I'm happy to say I invited him to this site to do the challenge, and not only did he accept it, he's doing better than I am & even getting his wife involved =D

kareno
Gorilla

#64 Postby kareno » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:18 am

Oh, that's awesome!! Hope you get to meet in "irl" someday. Haha! :D

Great job, guys! Hope you guys will stick around and continue to be valuable members of the VB&F community!!

Mina
Manatee

#65 Postby Mina » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:05 am

Okies, I did not jog yesterday morning and I'm kinda disappointed as it was a great day and I was feeling good. I had gone to bed too late to be able to get enough sleep :/ Dam you World of Warcraft and the awesome zombie RP/Alliance betrayal opportunities you give me!

Today I am off and am totally going jogging - haven't taken my pre-workout energizer yet and I'm alrdy psyched! =D

Mina
Manatee

#66 Postby Mina » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:20 pm

It was a great jog! I ran around the block without stopping! I'm still pretty out of breath by the time I stop, but its still a step up! My right ankle is still swollen, but I'm starting to think its permanent - at least the pain has subsided some. Best part is, I think my knees are starting to adjust to it because they haven't been feeling weak throughout the day like they were last week! lol =D

misteradam
Rabbit

#67 Postby misteradam » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:50 am

Mina has been a very positive influence in my life, so thank you again for that and inviting me to this challenge, my friend! If we meet up some day I will buy you a protein shake.

Less pain is good! When you get buff calves it will match your perma-swell.

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”