Mina's training journal

Mina

I went jogging like I said I would. Did my 20mins +/-. Ran again some, walked too lol. My knees still feel weak in the cartilage lol if that makes any sense.

I would jog on softer ground, if it wasn't littered with land mines (read: dog poo).

I bought a whole tub of Vega Recovery Accelerator, because I can really use the reduced inflammation it will provide =)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol yea, I'm pretty proud of myself =)

Today I'm taking a day off, resting & healing up. My knee has been hurting since last night, but more importantly, I want my knee cartilage to heal up & not make me wonder if I'm going to fall on my face at work haha.

I now have 2 big Vega bags from the representative that was doing the demo for their products in my store! Must be because I told him I love showing the first one off haha. Hey, I support quality vegan products, esp when they're nutrient dense =)

I went jogging like I said I would. Did my 20mins +/-. Ran again some, walked too lol. My knees still feel weak in the cartilage lol if that makes any sense.

I would jog on softer ground, if it wasn't littered with land mines (read: dog poo).

I bought a whole tub of Vega Recovery Accelerator, because I can really use the reduced inflammation it will provide =)

Surely you burn more calories dodging "landmines"?

Grats on your monthly dedication, my friend! In a few more months we should compare abs, hahahahha!

I want to try out some of these samples to see how much it can improve performance. I've never taken health supplements while working out before.

Haha congrats to you too, and no, your abs have won alrdy, but feel free to show them off

I think you'll really like the Vega products =)

So, I did jog this morning, and the best part is that I was able to go around the block without stopping once! Ha! I'm getting so good at this that I'll soon be able to pick up the pace and run around the block twice! =D

Hopefully my knees will be just as good tomorrow morning when I have at it again.

Hey Mina AND Misteradam! I gotta say, I was just quickly looking over your journal, and I'm lovin' the friendship you two seem to have created over the past month! You guys are funny!

Looks like you both will be receiving the prize package for the NYNY challenge, which you'll find has some awesome stuff in it, including full-size containers of protein powders. Woohoo!

Mina, if you haven't already done so, be sure to submit your participation form to be eligible for the prize package. Read more here:

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=27629

Thanks!

Karen

Oh right! That's so cool! Thank you so much Karen!

Mister and I are actually friends irl - even if we haven't met irl yet haha =) I'm happy to say I invited him to this site to do the challenge, and not only did he accept it, he's doing better than I am & even getting his wife involved =D

Okies, I did not jog yesterday morning and I'm kinda disappointed as it was a great day and I was feeling good. I had gone to bed too late to be able to get enough sleep :/ Dam you World of Warcraft and the awesome zombie RP/Alliance betrayal opportunities you give me!

Today I am off and am totally going jogging - haven't taken my pre-workout energizer yet and I'm alrdy psyched! =D

It was a great jog! I ran around the block without stopping! I'm still pretty out of breath by the time I stop, but its still a step up! My right ankle is still swollen, but I'm starting to think its permanent - at least the pain has subsided some. Best part is, I think my knees are starting to adjust to it because they haven't been feeling weak throughout the day like they were last week! lol =D