Sara Jane's Training Journal

Tried the Vega Sport this morning and I loved it!! Also sipped on the electrolyte hydrator during cardio and had the chocolate protein for breakfast. Best chocolate protein yet!! 30 minutes doing interval training on the treadmill and 30 on the elliptical. 50 reps Lat pull downs, 25 reps pec machine, 50 reps dip machine and 50 reps mid row. My shoulders are sore!! Merry Hempster hot muscle rub is my pal today. Maybe some free weights if I have the energy tonight. Can't wait to try Vega endurance gel when the weather is nice enough for a long run!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sore today. Coming down with a cold. Resting up for tomorrow. Going to try the Vega Pre-Workout in the a.m. Just had the Chocolate Whole Health Optimizer. Delicious. Vega really has the chocolate favors down. Now for lots of vitamin c. If still feeling under the weather tomorrow I will skip cardio and do alot of weights.

Still sick but just did 3 hours at the gym!! I thank Vega Pre-Workout Energizer. Holy Crap!! This stuff is amazing and the lemon-lime (as ugly as it is) is amazing tasting. Was bummed I am out of Vega Peotein Chocolate Powder but my other favorite is Rainbow Light Protein Energizer in vanilla or chocolate. I add a teaspoon of cacao powder to make it more chocolate-y. Going to order the Vanilla Chai Vega Protein tomorrow. So, did intervals on the treadmill (30 minutes) and elliptical (45 minutes) and did another 2 miles on the treadmill. Sister showed me some great stretches and my brother-in-law showed me some lower back work outs. Abs and legs today. Low weight and high reps. 2 mile walk. Stretching then done for the day!!

Legs and abs. Hour of cardio. I had been eyeing the barbell the whole time and when I asked a member of the staff to show me how to hold it an stand correctly he said the bar alone was too heavy for me to try and that I was too new. Now I am too mad and embarrassed to try. I should have popped him one..

WHAT! Too new???

I get home every night from work at 9:30pm. Quick dinner, make lunch an dinner for the next day an got to bed by 10:30pm. Up at 5:55am to hit the gym for an hour and a half. Get home around 8:15am, shower and catch the 9:20am train into the city. It's all worth it for my job and my health!! Some down time with my awesome cat and with my boyfriend would be fantastic. I am not even as tired as I should be at the end of the day an I have being vegan to thank for that. Today was cardio half hour on treadmill and a half hour on elliptical. Leg machines 50 reps inner and outer thighs hip extensions 25 inner and outer each leg and leg lifts. Ab machine 25 each side and sit ups and crunches when I get home. Worth it for the tempeh buffalo wings and spinach dip being made for the Super Bowl!!

Left the house with the moon and returned with the sun. Elliptical intervals for 45 pushed hard on the treadmill for 20 lat pulls 50 reps dips 50 chest 50 and back 50. 2 mile walk. Vega makes it possible!! Starvin' Marvin today. Got up to 8mph today thanks to old Metallica ha!!

Hey Sara! Great job with your journaling! I'm one of the VB&F team members, and we got your email request to have your journal reviewed for eligiblity. We'll be shipping out prize packages beginning mid-month! Great job! Hope you'll stick around the forum and continue to post and be a valuable member of this online community!

All the best,

Karen

Well the good news is you did great with your journal and you qualify for the prize package. Hope you feel better soon and that you will continue to share your journal with us here at the forum. PS looking forward to seeing the new tat pic once you get it.

-Dylan

Urgh.. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-easons-livefit-introduction.html

Ouch.. Having a plan actually helps, but no cardio?! No way.. I did a half hour on the highest elevation on the elliptical. Chest/triceps wide pushup on knees 3 sets of 12 narrow pushups 3 sets of 12 dumbbell bench 3 sets of 12x10 cable flyes 2 sets of 25x10 overhead triceps 3 sets of 12x15 tricep pull down 2 sets of 25x10 lat pulls 2 sets of 25x20 (just because I like them) 3 sets of wall sits with a 10lb ball or 45 seconds each.

Half hour of cardio. Wide grip lat pull down 3 sets of 12 at 20lbs one arm dumbbell row 3 sets of 12 each arm with 5lbs underhand cable pulldown 3 sets of 12 at 20lbs alternating dumbbell curls 4 sets of 12 at 5lbs standing bicep cable curls 3 sets of 12 at 20lbs. Abs and some inner and outer thigh exercises. Now refueling on a pound of asparagus and a proton smoothie:)