Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Prize Contest #1

Anything else on your mind that you would like to discuss with other like-minded people.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Marchita
Finch

Re: Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Prize Contest #1

#16 Postby Marchita » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:11 pm

I am very impressed with many sites, especially PCRM (Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine). They always have extremely informative facts. They work to inspire and educate. I love that!

shadowvegan
Rabbit

#17 Postby shadowvegan » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 pm

My favorite organization currently would have to be Farm Sanctuary! I love the work they do. Not to discredit any organization at all, we are all one big family, but Farm Sanctuary is doing great work with caring for animals that would otherwise become dinner. I'm attracted to their organization because of the effort and works that I have personally seen here in my own city. They are great about organizing charity events, getting info out for veganism, and they stay on top of their contact information, making it easier to find out anything you need from them.

Also wanted to include Sea Shepherd and their work! In love with what Watson and his crew do for the whales. I thought Greenpeace was radical, but Watson felt it wasn't aggressive enough! They're a perfect example of DIRECT ACTION!

VeganVixen
Finch

#18 Postby VeganVixen » Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Oh lord, I miss getting VegNews in my mail.

Here's my entry!

VeganVixen
Finch

#19 Postby VeganVixen » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:12 am

Whoops forgot to answer the question.

PCRM is my favorite animal rights organization. I really like its health viewpoint and its heavily researched fact sheets.

robert
Site Admin

#20 Postby robert » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:17 pm

We have a winner!

Today's winner is shadowvegan!

What did shadowvegan say about his favorite vegan or animal rights organization?

"My favorite organization currently would have to be Farm Sanctuary! I love the work they do. Not to discredit any organization at all, we are all one big family, but Farm Sanctuary is doing great work with caring for animals that would otherwise become dinner. I'm attracted to their organization because of the effort and works that I have personally seen here in my own city. They are great about organizing charity events, getting info out for veganism, and they stay on top of their contact information, making it easier to find out anything you need from them.

Also wanted to include Sea Shepherd and their work! In love with what Watson and his crew do for the whales. I thought Greenpeace was radical, but Watson felt it wasn't aggressive enough! They're a perfect example of DIRECT ACTION!"

Stay tuned for more prizes and contests all month long.

Again, big Thank You to www.veganoutreach.org, www.vegnews.com and www.veganessentials.com!

And thank YOU to all of you who entered!

All the best,

Robert, Karen and Richard

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

erixxxvegan
Finch

#21 Postby erixxxvegan » Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:22 am

ACTION FOR ANIMALS www.afa-online.org

Return to “General Discussion”