Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: my photttttttooooossss
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 pm 
Rabbit

Hey folks, thought I'd join the fun and games and post a few photos up. I started lifting on and off since high school, and went from 125 lbs to about 150. I was really uncomfortable with how I looked, cause my torso was way thin and I had kinda big legs from running track. Now I'm a little more comfortable, on my way to being where I'd like to be. I slack off every now and then, but lately I revamped my diet to more vegetables and whatnot, and lifting smarter. My goals are to build up my chest, arms, and back more, and to cut down my body fat to be more defined. Heeeerrrrre's me right now!!!

Post subject: Re: my photttttttooooossss
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:34 am 
Elephant

dude you've got a good foundation to build on. Looks like you've got a healthy amount of Bodyfat but are not far from shredded.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:21 am 
Rabbit

Thanks man, appreciate the comment. Yeah I gotta cut down the body fat a bit... trying to eat better and be more active. It'll be easier when it's not single digits out. But anyway it's a start for now, eh?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:31 am 
Elephant

Don't cut the fat! Eat more and get even bigger! You can get really big if you just keep eating enough.

It's easy to get rid of excess fat so concentrate on building more mass. You look great already!

It is essential to bulk if you want to build serious muscle and I see absolutely no reason for you to cut fat.

I run a vegan food webstore and retail store chain in Finland. Please check http://www.vegetukku.fi for more information (sry, only in Finnish)!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:00 am 
Rabbit

Update after falling in and out of working out, back in it now! Need to put the heat on myself to stay motivated since none of my friends work out or anything, so my motivation is to keep updating and not shame myself by slacking off!

Got a little extra fat right now, focusing on the bulk. Tried my best to get a decent back photo cause I'm working on my traps a lot right now. I look jaundiced in these, so if nothing else you'll remember to take your vitamins