Sara Jane's Training Journal

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Step ups 3 sets of 12 with 15lb kettle balls (for balance) walking lunges 3 sets of 12 with 10lb kettle bell squats with shoulder press 3 sets of 12 with 10lb kb thigh machine in/out 3x12 pin6 glute machine 3x12 at 50lb chest press 3x12 at 12lbs backwards row 3x12 at 12lbs arm circles 3x12 back and forward at 5lb sitting bicep curls 3x12 at 12lb tricep extensions 3x12 at 12/15lbs a half hour of cardio. Second part of routine on Sunday with trainer!! Anything suggestions on what to add?? I have a ton of an exercises and and lower back exercises to try.

Step ups 3 sets of 12 with 15lb kettle balls (for balance) walking lunges 3 sets of 12 with 10lb kettle bell squats with shoulder press 3 sets of 12 with 10lb kb thigh machine in/out 3x12 pin6 glute machine 3x12 at 50lb chest press 3x12 at 12lbs backwards row 3x12 at 12lbs arm circles 3x12 back and forward at 5lb sitting bicep curls 3x12 at 12lb tricep extensions 3x12 at 12/15lbs a half hour of cardio. Second part of routine on Sunday with trainer!! Anything suggestions on what to add?? I have a ton of an exercises and and lower back exercises to try.

Rest day. Will do the 2.5 miles to work. After feeling woozy after my workout yesterday I decided to rest up today for tomorrow. Cardio tomorrow and I may have time for my day two of weights from my trainer. After two sessions with her I am already seeing results!!

30 minutes cardio. Back extensions, squat leg lift with 10lb MB, lunge kickbacks with 10lb MB, step up knee lifts with 15lb KB, abs, shoulder press, hammer curls, tricep kickbacks, hamstring raise, shoulder shrugs and chest flys 3 sets of 12 with 12lb dumbells for all exercises. We are working on my horrible balance and form before the heavy lifting.

Cardio day. Still letting my sore leg muscles heal. 30 minutes of intervals on treadmill and 30 minutes on the arc trainer. 2 mile cool down. I am exhausted. Luckily I am in work later tomorrow so I can sleep a full 8 hours. This weather is not helping..

Cardio day. Still letting my sore leg muscles heal. 30 minutes of intervals on treadmill and 30 minutes on the arc trainer. 2 mile cool down. I am exhausted. Luckily I am in work later tomorrow so I can sleep a full 8 hours. This weather is not helping..