My new app-keeps-losing-my-thread journal!

Mina

Haha love it! I know in the lore Tauren and UD kinda have this bond or something lol, so its not entirely impossible for them to get along! The Tauren would have a more peaceful approach to AR, while the UD a tad more sinister lol. So like, both races would boycott 99% of the recipes lol, preferring to eat bread, mushroom, fruit & mage food (let's not forget cannibalism for the UD lol), and drink waters or juices, but none of that milk or honey tea lol. Then we could boycott all quests that require the killing of animals lol.

Hmm... Stop me if I'm getting carries away haha

Lol well geez, what would we call it? X)

Herbivores and cannibals for AR!? Hahaha no no lol. Our hunters wouldn't have pets haha unless they were rescues and couldn't live out in the wild on their own lol this is fun.

You know, there might alrdy be a Vegan guild. Course, chances are they have belfs in it, and I just can't be a part of that lol but that's a another story lol.

Wow totally hijacked my thread lol

On that note, I'm not working out today because I'm a dork and injured my back on Wednesday and it still feels bruised in my lower spine. I really don't want to risk anything, esp as yesterday I was in a lot of pain just standing so, another rest day for me! /facepalm

Lol I think bears can eat fruits or something =)

I'm was off, but pretty busy. My back still hurt, so I didn't jog or anything. I stretched a bit. It wasn't all a lose though! I bought a pair of jogging shorts! I had been using my indoor/pj pants, but I only have 3 pairs so I was washing them all the time lol.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be healed enough to get back to it!

Ok, back still sore but it should be ok. I work late enough to go jogging -woohoo! I make "cookies" last night because I keep buying food at work. I didn't measure or anything so I have no idea how many calories, but I put the following in: about 1 + 1/2 cups of whole rolled oats, 2 cups of boiled water, 1 tbsp of tahini, 1 tbsp of peanut butter, 2 tbsp of coconut butter, 1-2 tbsp of chia seeds, 1/2 cup of chocolate chips. I think that's it. Then in the oven for like 20mins. Oh! I did add a touch of cinnamon and a hint of ginger. I'll have to break that down to find out how much fiber, fat, protein and carbs!

Ok, Vega time!

I hear that. I used to be afraid of fiber because I thought it would hurt me more, esp since I hardly drank water lol. Now that I get more, I see it'd actually pretty good =)

Went jogging yesterday morning. I don't dance around much while doing it because I don't go with the dog lol. She stops midway and will only back track lol so that was the end of that. I'm getting faster it seems because it only takes me like 2-3 songs to go around the block!

Off to go jogging again, despite the mini hang over

So, I bought jogging pants but it turns out that I don't shop enough to remember that its my chest that's a small and my bottom that's a medium lol... So, I gotta bring them back to exchange them. Sucks cuz its finally warm enough outside to wear them, as they are thin and end just above my calfs. I wanted some skin to show so I can get my sunshine vitamin, but not too much to get honked at haha.

Woohoo! I love days off because I can go longer! I ran around the block & then took the dog & kinda ran around again! She did her poopies & I got a great workout while listening to deutsch lessons!

Keine Fleisch, keine Problem! =D