My before Summer look

Not sure when/if ill be competing this year. Like last year, I should be show ready by Spring just in case i feel like doing a show last minute. I love the feeling of being lean and waking up in the morning and seeing my 8-pack without even flexing(almost there completely).

This was taken today January 31, 2012 (173lbs)

http://i40.tinypic.com/2rpth0h.jpg

This isnt the best pic by the photographer but this was taken in December leading up to the NYTimes article.

http://i42.tinypic.com/vf8i36.jpg

ROBERT RAUSCH PHOTOGRAPHY Copywrite 2011

I am more defined now(and darker). Illl post some more pics at the end of February or early March. Im trying to NOT take any pics during the month of February.

Ive been doing a lot more obliques lately and if I flexed the other way youd be able to see all the striations. By doing so its making my waist seem a lot bigger than what it is(in pics and real life). I know I need to work them with weight but I do not like the big waist look(not a fan at all). My size 30's are a bit loose-- to give you an example of my waist size.

Thanks guys!

My weight is staying steady around 172-174. The obliques are coming out even more on both sides(been doing more standing twisting motions etc..), Ive been doing some sort of abdominal work just about everyday and my energy levels are up on days I eat more and down on days i eat less(duh, i know but i have to stay lean ya dig?). Ive noticed on my less energetic days im hitting abs really hard. My damn legs have been sore for a week everytime I do them now(not too fond of that).

The tattoos have no negative consequences in bodybuilding. There are lots of local, amateur, and pro's who have them--even more than what I sport.

I bought the new SunWarrior "warrior blend" protein. I do not necessarily like this. I can taste the pea protein in it and I wasnt thinking about that texture and taste when I bought it. Never again will I buy pea protein specifically or anything with it in it(that i can taste anyway).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...