Easy Ways to Support This Website

robert

Hello everyone!

Some of you might not be aware of simple actions that go a long way in supporting this website.

I fund it all myself and it can get expensive at times with the tours and promotions, give-aways and programs, and paying those who help run and maintain the website. I want to inform you of ways you can contribute to this wonderful resource by doing things you already do.

Here are some easy ways to support this forum and www.veganbodybuilding.com:

1. If you already use Vega products, please consider ordering from any of the 4 stores I work with. When these stores order from Vega, I get commission. I've been working with Vega for 6 years and these days I get commission from 4 online accounts, as part of my work in online sales. When you order from the following stores, not only are you supporting me, but you're supporting stores who have done a lot to support this website and in most cases, have done a lot for the vegan movement too.

Vegan Essentials - www.veganessentials.com

Food Fight Vegan Grocery - www.foodfightgrocery.com

Vegan Proteins - www.veganproteins.com

Bodybuilding.com - www.bodybuilding.com

2. When you click on our Vegan Essentials banners on the main website or the forum, and then make a purchase from www.veganessentials.com, they give us 5% back on the order! Vegan Essentials has been supporting www.veganbodybuilding.com in this way for years. Now that you know, please consider shopping from their website.

3. Order a Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness clothing item from me directly or from www.veganessentials.com or www.veganproteins.com. Represent our brand in your community while helping keep the website and forum going strong. We offer t-shirts, tank tops, muscle shirts, gym bags, headbands, wristbands, women's shorts, and other items. See our online store for listings: http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=products

4. Order a copy of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness - The Complete Guide to Building Your Body on a Plant-Based Diet from www.veganessentials.com, www.veganproteins.com or Amazon.com. All of those methods help support this website by getting the book out to more people. Here is a link to the Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuilding-Fitness-Robert-Cheeke/dp/0984391606/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1294575050&sr=8-1-spell

5. Post links to our website, our forum, articles, your training journal, etc. on your Facebook, Twitter, Blogs and other social media websites.

6. Tell others about this website and this community and invite others to join the forum.

7. Ask me for a 10% OFF coupon code for a 1 time use at Vegan Essentials. I have 10% Off codes for you to save, and part of that sale comes back to www.veganbodybuilding.com too. Email [email protected] for your coupon code.

Thank you so much. I am very grateful for your involvement in this movement!

Your support means a lot.

-Robert Cheeke

[email protected]

www.veganbodybuilding.com

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/163158_1712761412985_1056650054_1930467_2217521_n.jpg

I really wish I could, but Vega products are just TOO expensive, especially for students. I believe they are 100% worth the price when one considers how much we benefit from them, but I simply can't afford them! Every time I go out to replenish my protein I get super bummed over how pricey Vega stuff is. :[

Thanks for your feedback! One exciting piece of news is that the price of Vega is dropping sometime soon. Across the board, it will be lowered.

At the moment, there are lots of Vega products, some which are quite affordable. Some have a higher price point. There is a lot of variety in the product line these days.

One of the ways "I" offset it for many (and you're welcome to ask them, as I'm quite proud of it) is by offering coupon codes and further more, if people order from one of those stores, and forward their receipt to me, I am known for sending out a thank you package with additional product packets, bars, etc.

I do what I can to give back and I offer the same when people order books or clothing from me. They all come with free Vega

Keep your eyes out for promos too. One of the best things to do is get on Twitter and follow:

@VeganEssentials

@ffgrocery

@VeganProteins

@BodybuildingCom

When they have discounts, promos and give-aways, they'll post about it

Thanks!

All the very best!

-Robert

Yeah, I have one. I have a code people can manually put in when they check out and it gives them 10% off.

They also have a tracking system to know who clicks on a banner and makes an order, even if they don't make an order at that moment or even that day. The link tracks that they found VeganEssential.com via VeganBodybuilding.com

Right now I just give out the 10% off code by request, but I'll see if I can post it. Not sure how they want me to handle it, but will know asap. Thanks!

Robert

Thank you all so much!

It really means a lot. We're working hard to make this a wonderful place to get great information, meet others, make friends, and get all the other benefits of being part of a community.

We're grateful for all your support!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there,

I think what you are doing is fantastic, promoting not only fitness but vegan fitness, I would love to support you more but correct me if I am wrong but everything seems to be USA based and I am here in the UK, postage costs from there make most purchases unviable if you would like a distributer here in the UK maybe we could talk.

Regards.

Maria.

Hi Maria,

Thanks!

The stores I work with are US-based but all of them ship all over the world.

www.veganproteins.com is perhaps the easiest to work with for international shipping because they'll email you personally to get a proper amount for shipping so you're not over-charged and they'll find the easiest way to get it to you. That could be true for all the other stores too, I just know that Vegan Proteins makes it a point to get you the best price on shipping they can.

Thanks!

All the best!

-Robert

Thank you so much!

I'm also looking forward to getting back on the forum regulary. Had a long drive across the country and a busy past few weeks with work and shipping items out, but I'll be back within 1 or 2 days.

Still training though. Trained 8 of the past 9 days actually! Journal will be updated shortly. I have all the notes sitting beside me waiting to be typed up

Thank you so much for your support! It really means a lot!

-Robert

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much!

I just got home from 10 days on the road and got the contribution in the mail.

Thank you for your kind words and for your support!

Now that I'm back home, I'll likely be on the forum more too. All the best!

-Robert

I live out of the states, in Finland, there is no shipping to Finland I guess, many food stores or grocery shops are not able to send food out the states, I dont know why, and the only thing I got is your book as a gift from my wife, sadly for me I didn't get it from any of these sites, im quite new on all of this, but if you have some paypal email so I can donate couple of euros, would be good! I'm really happy to be into this nowadays, so at least I would like to enjoy supporting that way.

Thank you so much!

My paypal address is [email protected]

Also, I know www.veganproteins.com and www.veganessentials.com will both ship to Finland.

You can email them directly to confirm with them.

Vegan Essentials = [email protected]

Vegan Proteins = [email protected]

Both all vegan online stores are really easy to work with and both are great supporters of this community as well.

Thank you again. You rock!

-Robert