Call it a comeback! RC is Back!

robert

2/12/12

Alright, slept in and now back to the gym! That 12 hour drive with the 6 hour drive the day before wore my lower back out, so why not do some squats to sort it out!

First workout as resident (not visitor) of Austin.

Warm-up:

Stair Stepper for 20 minutes, climbing 113 floors

Bodyweight squats

Squats

45lbs x 20

95lbs x 12

135lbs x 10

155lbs x 6

155lbs x 8

155lbs x 10

135lbs x 12

Walking dumbbell lunges

50s (100lbs) x 24 steps

60s (120lbs) x 14 steps

70s (140lbs) x 12 steps

80s (160lbs) x 6 steps

75s (150lbs) x 7.5 steps and then fell over

70s (140lbs) x 12 steps and fell over

Stationary bike for 20 minutes as a cool down.

Welcome to Austin, RC! Time to get to work!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2/13/12

Today I trained with one of our forum members, bartronx7. Nice shoulder and back workout.

It went like this:

Warm-up:

Box jumps

Mountain Climbers

Push-ups

Did those 3 exercises in a circuit of those 3 cycles with no rest between the 9 total sets.

Shoulder warm-up

Dumbbell lateral raises

10s x 10

Dumbbell front raises

10s x 10

Dumbbell rear delt raises

10s x 10

Dumbbell overhead press

10s x 10

Dumbbell Ovehead press - working sets

40s (80lbs) x 15

50s (100lbs) x 10

60s (120lbs) x 7

70s (140lbs) x 4

Pull-ups

Wide

Narrow

Dumbbell Shrugs

95s (190lbs) x 12

95s (190lbs) x 12

95s (190lbs) x 12

95s (190lbs) x 12

Time to eat!

Thanks, Jesse! Glad you enjoyed it!

I've been MIA from the forum for a bit, preparing all these packages! It took so much work! I didn't let up in the gym. In fact, I trained 8 of 9 days as we prepared packages and now have trained 9 of the past 11 days. Hammering away at it. Now that 100% of prize packages have been shipped, and the 15 coaches will get theirs shipped tomorrow, I should be able to make a return to posting on the forum regularly.

Hope you stick around the forum. Keep your eyes out for another challenge in the summer that will hopefully be bigger and better!

All the best,

Robert

2/18/11

Will get this updated asap. I have all the notes written down. Trained 9 of the past 11 days. Have all the records, but have been spending all my time working on preparing packages to ship, sometimes staying up to 3AM or 4AM. A whole lot of work, but still took a break everyday to get my SWOL on!

I'll replace this text with a recap of my workout for this day when I get them typed up this weekend.

Thanks all!

RC

2/19/12

Will get this updated asap. I have all the notes written down. Trained 9 of the past 11 days. Have all the records, but have been spending all my time working on preparing packages to ship, sometimes staying up to 3AM or 4AM. A whole lot of work, but still took a break everyday to get my SWOL on!

I'll replace this text with a recap of my workout for this day when I get them typed up this weekend.

Thanks all!

RC

2/20/12

Thanks all!

RC

2/21/12

Thanks all!

RC

2/22/12

Thanks all!

RC

2/23/12

Thanks all!

RC

PS, a photo from today.

Been training for 4 consecutive months after 7 months off due to injuries and travel. Put on 14-16 pounds over the past 4 months and will keep putting it on!

AmYGic_CQAIQmyv.jpg

I managed to pick up your vegan body building book at the library , i was reading it outside walking in the Vancover cold today after picking it up could not wait to start reading it!

Cannot wait to receive the package this week, thanks once again! and great picture !

RC- I just wanted to say "THANK YOU"!! I recieved my box of vegan goodies last week after a long day/week of work. It made me cry (in a good way:))... The products will help me con't on my vegan path. I never thought that I would like lifting (coming from a run/swim/biking background) but it really has helped get through a couple hard months of no cardio due to injury. I'm def going to con't lifting and eating a plant based diet. Thanks again for this challenge and for your generosity. <3 Laura

Just a quick line to say that I posted your money off to you this morning (didn't get to the Post Office as I hoped to last week, sorry) ?!

Not much but I hope you can put it towards the cost of running the website(s), I'm sure it will help in some way.

I'm making a point to read through all of your journal over the next couple of days, if it's anything like your book it will no doubt be nothing short of inspiring. Cheers Robert, keep on doing what you do MF.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for the notes, everyone.

I'm bummed. I have all my journal entries written down but work and travel kept me busy so I'm quite behind on typing them up!

I did get a lot of work done on the plane so they are in a Word file. Hope to get the up on here soon, but heading out on a 7-day cruise tomorrow so I'll be offline once again!

Eeek!

Gotta get some time to catch up. Still training. Had a birthday today and did deadlifts and bent-over rows

Back to work.

Have an awesome weekend everyone!

-RC 2.0