Misteradam's journal

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

misteradam
Rabbit

Re: Misteradam's journal

#76 Postby misteradam » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:35 am

took a rest day, stayed off my foot most of the day and painted. still painful to apply weight and walk with the foot, but it is noticeably better than yesterday.

meal 1 - almonds, smoothie
meal 2 - pb&j sandwich
meal 3 - big ( really huge, I could barely fold this sucker ) burrito. beans, rice, kale salsa, bell pepper, i threw a little of everything i had in the fridge into this burrito. Then I also used the rice to make a nori roll and ate that like a second burrito :lol:

kareno
Gorilla

#77 Postby kareno » Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:53 am

What type of painting do you do, Adam?

misteradam
Rabbit

#78 Postby misteradam » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:23 am

Hey Karen! I paint mostly digital these days, with an emphasis on fantasy/sci-fi, portraits, do cartography now and then. I update my blog more than my website - http://www.azsart.blogspot.com

Today I did a light dumbell workout, using 30lb. It's heavy enough to make me struggle, can do between 5-8 lifts. Still staying off of my foot, it's still swollen but less pain. Hope to be jogging again in a few days! =D

kareno
Gorilla

#79 Postby kareno » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:44 am

Wow, incredible! I love the lady(ies) with the red hair! Especially the first one. Beautiful!

misteradam
Rabbit

#80 Postby misteradam » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:46 am

Thank you : )

Mina
Manatee

#81 Postby Mina » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 am

Isn't he great? & I didn't even see a picture of Skúrv! Although I did see Herr Doktor! X)

misteradam
Rabbit

#82 Postby misteradam » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:44 pm

Ahh, I'm not as great as I want to be yet! You have to go to 'older posts' at the bottom to see Skurv's beautiful mug.

Today I'm going to try using an exercise bike on an easier setting to test my foot out. Can walk around with negligible pain so far, yay!

misteradam
Rabbit

#83 Postby misteradam » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:18 pm

I got my prize package today in the mail and was blown away by how much awesome was inside. Thank you so much guys! <3 <3

i took a vega pre workout and jogged twice as much as usual to start out, my foot is pretty much healed. Then got out the dumbells and went to town.. 20lb tricep, 30lb curls, shoulder press, lawnmower, then 50lb shoulder shrugs, two sets of 10 pushups, 20 leg lifts, repeat. lot of sweat today hahha.

Also ambushed my wife, slung her over my back and used her as a squat weight x10.

smoothie for breakfast and an avacado sandwich for lunch so far.

Again, thanks a ton you guys. I wish I could repay you all back in some way, I will support all the donors as much as I can in the future!

kareno
Gorilla

#84 Postby kareno » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:01 pm

NICE!!!! I love it! So happy your package arrived safe and sound. Did you get your second contest prize package as well? If not today, you'll likely get it tomorrow. You'll be happy with that one, too. :)

Hope you'll continue posting and being a valuable member of this community, and yeah, if you can support the donors and online stores, too, awesome!! :)

Glad your foot is just about back to normal!

All the best,
Karen

Mina
Manatee

#85 Postby Mina » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Isn't that so friken cool!? Karen, you totally rock! And so do you Adam! I am just besides myself with all this awesomeness haha.

misteradam
Rabbit

#86 Postby misteradam » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:52 am

GROUP E-HUG! <3

I didn't get the second package today, but I did get your note saying that it was on the way : ) tyvm! I'll keep my journal going and even put up progress pics when I see noticeable resuts lol. My knowledge of health and fitness isn't as great as my understanding of the color wheel, but I'll do my best to be at least a member!

And yes, my foot is doing well, thank you! :D

misteradam
Rabbit

#87 Postby misteradam » Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 pm

going to work on my core today, since all of my limbs are recuperating. Got another package in the mail, awesome books and a Vega shirt that fits perfectly. Thank you guys! :tshirt:

Mina
Manatee

#88 Postby Mina » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Screen shot or it didn't happen! X)

misteradam
Rabbit

#89 Postby misteradam » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Here, have a :lol: myspace angle bathroom shot. Go team Vega!

and my core muscles are sore too, I just didn't realize it until I tried to move them hahahahha, so today is a rest one. Did some jumping jacks, though.

Mina
Manatee

#90 Postby Mina » Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Lmao I absolutely love it! You look so good & that shirt looks so awesome on you! I love how long your hair is getting too =D
I should proudly sport mine here too lol

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”