Today was back

Db Pullovers 15/12 25/12 40/8+2

Close grip pull downs 55/12 90/8+5

Db Rows 20/12 40/8+5

Seated wide rows 55/12 85/8+8

Barbell deadlifts 30/12 80/6+4+4

Oblique on H/strength machine 3x8 no weight

Intensity 8/10 still more to come!!

Trained with Mattpb again it was a another great workout but still more to come, I feel like the past few days my body has changed overnight and my arms and shoulders feels huge! I will post some photos this week sometime.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was back

Db Pullovers 15/12 25/12 40/8+2

Close grip pull downs 55/12 90/8+5

Db Rows 20/12 40/8+5

Seated wide rows 55/12 85/8+8

Barbell deadlifts 30/12 80/6+4+4

Oblique on H/strength machine 3x8 no weight

Intensity 8/10 still more to come!!

Trained with Mattpb again it was a another great workout but still more to come, I feel like the past few days my body has changed overnight and my arms and shoulders feels huge! I will post some photos this week sometime.

Yeah, awesome workout today really wiped me out. You have been lifting really well and with some heavy weights, keep up the great work. Bring on our next workout!!

ay was cardio

I did my 20 Minute HIIT run, I was supposed to start at 2.9 and finish on 7.9 but I thought hell yeah got for 3.0 and finish at 8.0 and I did and I still felt like I had more in me so next week up again.

I think I have explained the run before but anyways (if anyone’s done body for life they will know)…………

Minutes 1 &2 50% effort 3.0mph

Min 3 60% effort 4.0mph

Min 4 70% effort 5.0mph

Min 5 80% effort 6.0mph

Min 6 90% effort 7.0mph

Min 7 60% effort

Min 8 70% effort

Min 9 80% effort

Min 10 90% effort

Min 11- 14 same as min 7-10

Min 15-19 same as 11-14 but the final minute is 100% maximum effort so 8.0mph

Min 20 50% effort

I finished with some ab work and foam roller for my legs, feeling like a mass machine in the gym.

Today was shoulders another great workout with Mattpb

Hammer strength shoulder press 50/12 60/10 70/7+3

I think I need to reduce weight slightly I was heavily assisted on last set

Side laterals 12.5/12 15/7+5

I went up this week and smashed it

Cable raise 10/ left-11+7 right-15+7

Obviously one shoulder stronger than the other!

Reverse flyes (machine) 45/12 65/7+6

Triceps pushdowns 35/12 42.5/7 +4

Lying triceps extension 30/12 35/7+4

Triceps overhead press 25/12 35/7+2

It was a really good workout again, busted shoulders so hard that I think it may of caused some of my headache I have had all day, will get to bed early tonight as its legs tomorrow and training solo so got to push myself like I did with MATTPB.

Today was legs - trained solo today

Leg extension 70/12 90/12 110/12+7

I will go up next week

Leg press 160/12 210/10+4

first time doing 210 really pushed myself to get 10

Smith machine Squats 55/13 60/9+5

i use smith machine when training solo

Stiff legged deadlifts 35/12 75/12 80/8+4

These were really tough

Leg curls 85/12 120/10+5

It was a good workout 8/10 , i have been feeling great the past week and lifting heavy really enjoying this challenge!

Looking forward to well earned rest over the weekend and getting errands done along with food preparation, i really must try post some photos this weekend and upload on here, i received my nitrofusion protein powder today from bodybuilding.com taste quite nice in chocolate and in a 5lb tub, looking forward to my prize pack i hope it arrives before Tuesday as thats mine and mattpb's once a month meal out and hopefully theres a bar or two i can sample for dessert!

Today was rest day, i did some food prep and bought groceries today and managed to visit the library i have been meaning to go for a few weeks, so got a few books to help me learn more about training etc while i save to complete a personal training course, i might as well get a head start!!

I also managed to pick up Roberts book vegan bodybuilding & fitness at the Library looking forward to reading this !

Dropping by to say hi.

Your journal looks very consistent with lots of updates. Great stuff!

I recall shipping a package to you earlier this week. Enjoy!

Hope you like my book too. Cool to know it is in the library. I wasn't aware of that and I'm pleased to know they carry it!

All the best,

Robert

Dropping by to say hi.

Your journal looks very consistent with lots of updates. Great stuff!

I recall shipping a package to you earlier this week. Enjoy!

Hope you like my book too. Cool to know it is in the library. I wasn't aware of that and I'm pleased to know they carry it!

All the best,

Robert

Yeah i like to update every day as it makes me more accountable knowing i have to post workouts! Looking forward to the package and reading the book this week!

I'm feeling pretty good and lifting heavier every week and i am 100% consistent with my diet i eat the same 7 days a week.So happy with the way things are going plus my boyfriend mattpb is my workout partner so we support each other with training and diet and results are showing!

Today was chest and biceps- Also first time using Skip LaCours MM 250 pre-workout.

DB Chest Press 20/12 22.5/12 32.5/8+3

Db Incline Chest Press 20/12 30/6+3

DB decline Flyes 10/12 20/10+10

Concentration Curl 12.5/12 20/7+3

Barbell Curl 50/9+5

I beat what I did last week on most things and it just motivated you to keep going with this intensity

20 Min HIIT run

Today was a great workout, 9/10. The pre-workout was awesome and I lowered my warm up set weights in order to really push myself on the final set to failure.

It made a huge difference to have Mattpb train with me again he really pushed me hard and got me to go further than ever

Today was back

Db Pullovers 15/12 25/12 42.5/10+4

I went up but I felt like I smashed it

Close grip pull downs 55/12 90/12.5+5

I will go up next week by 5lbs

Db Rows 20/12 42.5/8+4

Went up from last week

Seated wide rows 40/12 85/18+4

I lowered my warm up set and I smashed the last set I just kept going

Barbell deadlifts 30/12 80/8+7

I will add 5lbs next week

Oblique on H/strength machine 3x10 no weight

Intensity 9/10 still more to come!!

Trained with Mattpb again it was a another great workout that MM 250 is great I have beaten last week’s weights and reps some I smashed and I left the gym feeling like I had given my all.

Tonight was mine and Mattpb’s monthly cheat meal out we went to a middle eastern restaurant with plenty of vegan options they did an amazing coconut curry with tofu then some vegan ice cream and a vegan muffin from whole foods, had a great time back to mass machine diet tomorrow!

Today was cardio

I did my 20 minute HIIT run I started and 3.3 and ended at 3.3 , next Monday I will go to 3.4 and end on 8.4.

It was tough but I still have more to give and it’s great to keep improving every session.

Felt a little bit lethargic today as it was planned cheat meal last night and I did not binge but ate more than I usually would so the next day I always feel slightly lethargic but straight back into being a mass machine.

The food was pretty awesome and it’s nice to have a change once a month.

My prize pack arrived today so really happy and extremely grateful to robert and the team

Today was shoulders I trained with Mattpb Again

Shoulder press H/strength 30/12 40/12 50/14+7

I should have gone heavier but last week went to heavy

Side laterals 7.5/12 15/11+6

I lowered my warm up set to blast more on final set

Low pulley 12.5/14+11

For some reason I can keep going on these?!

Reverse flyes 45/12 65/12+6

Beat last week’s final set

Triceps pushdowns 30/12 42.5/13+6

Beat last week again

Lying triceps extensions 20/12 35/11+6

Beat last week again

Triceps O/H press 22.5/12 37.5/7+4

I had gone up by 2.5 so it was tough on final set

Overall 8/10 as I should of gone heavier on shoulder press, but great workout thanks Mattpb. Tomorrow is legs and finally we can train legs together!!

The weeks are just flying by and I’m making sure every one of them counts towards my goals !!

Today was legs and managed to train with Mattpb for the first time with legs.

Leg extension 55/12 90/12 115/14+7

I smashed last week’s reps

Leg press 140/12 215/10+6

I really pushed myself on these

Smith Machine squats 30/12 70/8+5

Legs felt like jelly afterwards

Stiff legged deadlifts 35/12

Only managed one set as my left shoulder/upper back seems to hurt when lifting the bar from the floor

Leg curls 130/14+10

I was able to do more as I had not done the s/l deadlifts

Calf raises hammer strength 55/12 90/11+5

These were tough

Calf raises machine 55/12 95/15+10

Overall 8/10 as my back giving me little twinge , luckily I am going to see the chiropractor tomorrow I go every 3-4 weeks and my appointment is tomorrow morning so hopefully he can sort my back out and it not hinder my gym sessions.

Today was rest day

I went to see my chiropractor today i usually go every 3-4 weeks, he seemed to think that my sore back might be something to do with a rib as i can;t take deep breaths . Today was like torture he did quite a bit of work to it so its sore now going back next week to make sure its getting better.

Managed to run some errands, grocery shopping, took some photos of vancouver and made them into postcards to send to family in England.

Plus my brother had sent me a USB with new tunes on just updating my ipod full of them

Today was cheat and biceps

Db bench press 20/12 22.5/12 35/6+3

Incline press 15/12 30/8+4

Db decline flyes 10/12 22.5/10+5

New weight and smashed it

Concentration curls 12.5/12 20/8+4

These were heavily assisted so may drop to 17.5 for next week

Barbell curls 50/10+5

It was 8/10 today as my back still bothering me from Friday and Saturdays chiro visit, just feels like my left side mid back is being pressed constantly and like it’s wrapped in cling wrap. I feel like my mid was not all there today but I still smashed the weights and reps as I intended

Hopefully tomorrow it will be better think I may give deadlifts a miss tomorrow also started taking MM creatine today , I am making gains every week but just wondering if this could make me get that little bit extra out.