Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Prize Contest #2

robert

My favorite article is easily 'what to eat before and after workouts.' I think this is one of the most informative articles on the site. It's so important to remember to balance nutrition with exercise. I think this article tells you exactly what you need to know in order to maximize results from your workouts, no matter what your goal. To make it even better, under the 'food' section there are diet plans that get very specific to achieve whatever your fitness goals are. Love this site. I also highly recommend THRIVE by Brendan Brazier, it also contains a ton of information on nutrition and fitness as well as useful recipes.

We have a winner!

Today's winner is marcallain!

What did marcallain say about his favorite article on the website:

"This one: http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/?page=article_buildingmuscle

It was able to help me break through those misconceptions that gaining muscle was only done while eating meat.

Thanks!"

Stay tuned for more prizes and contests all month long and into March!

Again, big Thank You to www.veganessentials.com and www.vegasport.com!

Thank YOU to all of you who entered!

All the best,

Robert, Karen, Richard and Dylan of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

I can't pick one favorite, since I haven't read them all. The whole site is a great resource for health, fitness, and morality in general. I've browsed it a few times and I enjoyed watching a short interview with Robert, talking about the philosophy of just trying his best and how he got where he is more than anything. I think for anyone to improve the first step is to approach something with the right attitude, and yours is one to aspire toward!