Anyone going to the Arnold....

Wish I was going! Everyone from our facility is heading there for the weekend (either to compete or spectate), for me it's just too close on the heels of a business trip to be able to make it. I know most of the guys going will be parking it at the powerlifting area for most of the weekend, at least, whenever there isn't anything going for strongman that they'll be competing in / helping with to draw them elsewhere.

I'll have to make sure they keep an eye out for whenever you're up lifting, and if you get the chance to check out the amateur strongman event, definitely try to make it over. Jake Bodi (our hometown hero) will be there in all of his 250 lb. glory to outlift the 300+ lb. giants, last week he hit an 850 lb x 3 trap bar deadlift and will be slaying the heavyweights once he gets in the mix!

It has been a dream to go to the Arnold!! But it isn't in the cards again this year. Oh well I will await pics in Oxygen as they always go....

You gotta get there!!!!! Its Fitness Disneyland haha This will be my 3rd time Competing and its by far my Favorite trip of the year

Im not going to this but Sludge what about the vegan vacation? any updates on that?

I'm not really sure since that thread never really solidified anything. But, if nobody else ends up wanting to organize it, I will most certainly head it up and shoot for late fall to make sure it's all organized. It's kind of my dream to organize an all vegan lifting/BB comp so doing the vegan vacation would be a good way to start that out.