alisonfsm

Hey i'm new to posting on here as well. If anyone has any supplement questions about whats vegan whats not etc. i am an assistant manager at a health food store and have been doing it for 5 years and i've been vegan for 7 years now. If you want a vegan supplement that you can find on vegstore.com or veganessentials.com i can help direct you to what products are vegan. i use to work out a LOT, but i stopped for a year and a half and i'm just now getting back into shape(the first time i've ever stuck to my new years resolution haha) - ali cat

www.myspace.com/slasherette

Wicked, welcome to the site if you have any questions about breaking blocks of frozen water (ice) with your forehead, or how to set a sword on fire and KEEP it on fire while you use it to break garden furniture then I'm sure I can point you in the right direction

Welcome to the group! Great to have you here. I might be asking you some supplement stuff sometime. I've used a bunch of different things and always have questions about others. I don't use many these days but it is still interesting.

Have a great time here, we have a pretty awesome group of vegans in dis house.

-Robert