New to Vegan BB. Looking for recommendations.

OliverFlynn

Hi!

I'm Todd, I have been Vegan for around two years now and finally getting back to my fitness. I cowered behind jackets in London too cold to be bothered training and now I am home I'm excited to build my strong plant based body.

I have seen a few documentaries focusing on animal welfare and the vegan lifestyle, as I'm sure we all have. I watched Forks Over Knifes today and would love any suggestions for other documentaries or books focused on nutritional studies and comparisons between plant and animal based diets.

Thanks! I look forward to being a part of the community

Todd

Welcome Todd!

Great to have you here. Glad to hear you enjoyed Forks Over Knives as well. I worked with that film and was just hanging out in the Forks Over Knives office a few days ago. Great group of people!

Thanks for joining our community. Hope you have fun here.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, welcome to the group. Here are some suggestions of documentary fillms and books that I like.

If you haven't read Robert Cheeke's book "Vegan Bodybuilding & fitness" definitely check that out. I also like "Meat is for Pussies" and "Must have been something I ate" and "The China Study"

Documentaries "Food Inc" , "The vanishing of the bees","Super-size me", "The real dirt on farmer John"

-Dylan