Hi Everyone!

littlegirlbunny

Hi Everyone!

I'm a lifter and runner and have been vegan for 11 years now. I love training, its the most important thing in my life and always comes first.

I train for pleasure, but am thinking about entering a couple more road races this year. Also got the veganfitness strongman meet-up in edinburgh tp look forward too - need to get some serious training in before then!

Site looks good!

Hey Jo, welcome to the forum. Great to have you here!

I'm also vegan for about 11 years now (I think it is 10 for me). I started out as a long-distance runner and then switched to bodybuilding about 6 years ago.

I look forward to getting to know you. I won't be at the veganfitness strongman meet-up, or fitness week this year, but hopefully in the future.

I have a wrestling match with Jonathan to look forward to

-Robert

Thanks for the welcome everyone

I have a wrestling match with Jonathan to look forward to

Well, that could be very intresting....

Looking forward to meet you in may!

Party on!

For sure - edinburgh should be great

Hey LGB, fancy seeing you here

Indeed, such a surprise!

Even more welcomes - i'm feeling at home already, thanks everyone!

Hi LGB,

welcome to vb&f!!!

everything ok?

see you in sweden!!!

Hey runner! Everything is fine thanks, but you may not be seeing me in sweden, because im not quite sure i can cope with the whole travelling thing to get there (you know me and planes )

Hey there LGB.

I guess that sciatica pain you had is all better now?

Much much better thanks - im finally deadlifting again and want to hit the 100 kg by the end of the year

Welcome aboard! Lifting and running - tough combination...

Yeah, for sure. I have to compromise on both a little, but I think I have finally found the balance to see continuous (if slow) improvement without overtraining kicking in. Taken a while to get there, but it is so worth it.

Hey LGB great to see you over here, for those who dont read VF.net LGB is quite the all round athlete.

Indeed Mr Duke indeed!

Sweden will be cancelled when you can't come

No it wont! Don't you try giving me the guilt trip feeling as well

You know, none of you will miss me once you are all running/lifting/climbing etc etc!!!!

so i hope to see you there or on the way..

But i'll try and sort something out, if i get there, its going to be by water i think.