Full protein uptake

Puhakka

I've just started trying 2 go vegan so today i had my full vegan day , and i'm curious if i need 2 change anything in my diet (just focusing on the protein soucses)

Breakfast: Oatmeal, soymilk, soyprotein,

Afterworkout :soyprotein

Lunch: Tofu,couscous,greanpeas

snack: soyprotein

dinner: Lentills,brownrice,greanpeas

so i'd b happy if any1 told me if this is a working rotation of proteinsources or if i should add something !!

First off, congrats on going Vegan. Second, why are you so worried about protein, and why are you getting it mostly from soy?

More importantly, how big are your servings anyways?

There are many other sources, such as nuts, seeds, and their butters, whole grain bread, sea weeds like spirulina, beans other than soy, nutritional yeast, and even fruits and vegetables.

You can have all these calculated for you from calorie counting websites or apps.

Edited by Mina

First off, congrats on going Vegan. Second, why are you so worried about protein, and why are you getting it mostly from soy?

More importantly, how big are your servings anyways?

There are many other sources, such as nuts, seeds, and their butters, whole grain bread, sea weeds like spirulina, beans other than soy, nutritional yeast, and even fruits and vegetables.

You can have all these calculated for you from calorie counting websites or apps.

Cause i had a good diet plan as a meat eater , and the only diffrent thing from my meat diet and a vegan diet is the protein sources , and i got the mostly from soy cause that was the only vegan protein powder i could find in the store (and it is a highvalued protein), cant really find any sea weeds , been looking around and this was just how my day looked , not that my diet is gonna look like this just wanted to know if it was solid. ofcourse this is not the only things i ate that day , i had lots of fruits also put the only concern i have is to get a full protein uptake since its not as easy as a vegan as a meat eater. i want to get atleast 160g+ protein a day

Ah! Gotchya! Darn, you need a lot of protein. Hmm. Maybe focus on high protein sources, then if they happen to also contain carbs, you'll need less carbs from other sources? Oh hell I don't know what I'm talking about lol, I've never needed that much protein. Check out VeganEssentials, Robert's, or Richard's journal. They all look like big boys that know what they're doing. I'm sure there's plenty more, but I haven't had the pleasure yet.