Easy Ways to Support This Website

robert

Yeah, I posted above. See 3 posts up

Thank you again! I received it as soon as I returned from 10 days out of town. I appreciate it! I already told a few of my friends how awesome you are.

Thank you for supporting this community. It is greatly appreciated and we'll keep working hard to keep a fun and growing community here.

All the best!

-Robert

Yeah, I posted above. See 3 posts up

Thank you again! I received it as soon as I returned from 10 days out of town. I appreciate it! I already told a few of my friends how awesome you are.

Thank you for supporting this community. It is greatly appreciated and we'll keep working hard to keep a fun and growing community here.

All the best!

-Robert

Great, sorry about that. I had missed your original post !! All the best, keep up the great work !!

Thank you again! So greatly appreciated!

I'm working on making the site and forum better and better all the time. Been traveling a lot lately, spreading the word, but now I'm back on my computer a bit more.

Thank you for your sincere support.

All the very best!

-Robert

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, thanks man!

Just paid the hosting for the site for another year just about a month ago. I'm trying to keep my own costs low while still getting the word out about the site through various methods online and offline.

I'm still shipping out prize packages from our online fitness challenge for the New Year. I didn't realize it would take 6 months and max out all my credit cards, so I won't be able to do that again anytime soon. Though it did bring in new members to the community and inspired some people to make dramatic changes in their life for the better, so that was all very positive.

Anyway, thank you for your support!

It really means a lot.

Hope all is great.

All the best.

Robert

Hey Robert I've mentioned this before but I can add links from my site to yours. I have some prime real estate on the right hand side so if you could send me across some graphics I will link back to you.

My traffic isan't as large as yours but it grows every month by 800 to 1000 unique visitors. I am not asking for anything in return I just want to help you in some small way. Your site, book, competition and messages have been a real positive influence on me - that's all the reward I need

Whatever traffic I can throw your way can only help and I believe passionately in animal rights. Sites like yours need to grow and continue to help convince people a vegan lifestyle can be healthy and make you strong.

Anyway I do get carried away sometimes so I shall sign off now but let me know, I am re-tweaking my site to focus more on my journey and give it a less jargony more friendly feel just let me know if this is ok and if so send over some graphics I can add

Thanks Doug!

That is awesome and greatly appreciated! I'll connect with Richard who makes our banners and runs our website, and I'll see what we can come up with.

Thank you so much for your support.

I'm trying to keep things going strong. I dug a big hole for myself, but I'm determined to climb my way out.

Thanks for thinking of me and this community.

We'll get some banners and images to you shortly.

All the best!

Robert

Awww, that's so kind of you, Doug! And congratulations to you for having 800-1000 new followers every month! That's incredible, actually! I'm gonna have to go check out your website again! Thanks for supporting Robert & Vegan Bodybuilding!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Robert,

Got the banner ad from Richard and have now added it to my site. The banner Richard created is 'the dogs bullocks!' (that means 'exceptionally good' by the way, for the non-UK forum members )

Edward Goins looks ultra cool on it and also, i only noticed it just now, but the US flag is reflected in his shades - genius!!

Anyway hope it gets more traffic to your site and helps spread the word

Now i am going to enjoy the rest of the Queens diamond jubilee bank holiday in the pissing rain - bloody typical!

Doug

Hey Robert,

I just seen this thread today.

I just bought your book through the Vegan Proteins link and a No Meat Athlete t-shirt.(really like those).

I also have put a link to this site and forum on my site under the "athletes/links" page.

Thanks for all you do and making this forum available.

Dwayne