Hello All! Cassie from San Diego!

CassieP

Hey everyone who reads this. My name is Cassie I currently live in San Diego, CA. I have been vegan for only a month but have always went sort of back and forth with it. The lifestyle sorta rubbed off on me from my sister who has been vegan for a good while now. She always said how healthy and alive she feels and now I see what she means! I absolutely love this lifestyle! Sure I miss certain things but there has not been a craving I have not been able to fulfill with substitutes. I am currently an active duty marine but only for 7 more months I am planning a degree in Kinesiology with a masters in Physcial Therapy. I love everything to do with fitness and a healthy lifestyle. I am a certified personal trainer, i enjoy helping people help themselves. I get just as or maybe more excited with results then my clients Im am always trying to better myself. My biggest goal right now is to get below 15%BF and build a bit more lean mass. Im currently (5'3 127lbs) 17%BF. So if you have any advise Id love to hear it! Anyway Im just one here to share my progress and tips with others!

418498_10151341022755206_656095205_22977961_1042075909_n.thumb.jpg.ee010d303c00da76154436c60d787d07.jpg

Hi Cassie,

I live in San Diego- like for eva. i have that degree from SDSu- and i am a trainer! Lol. But i dont do as a (probably older than dirt to you, too) ...what part of "America's Finest City" do you reside? What gym do you work out at?

Its supposed to rain tomorrow through Monday.

You look great,