Hello :)

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Hello :)

#1 Postby Malinda » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Hello All!

My name is Mindy and I'm a 21 year old vegan in California. I have been vegan since September 2011 and I was a vegetarian for two years before that. Being vegan is most certainly the best decision I have ever made.

As for my body, I have always been thin and energetic, but lately I've been working on getting strong and toned. I am 5'8" and 120 lbs and I'm working to stay about the same weight but lose fat and gain muscle. I was actually about 8 pounds smaller about a year ago. I guess I "filled out" a little, haha. I have a small frame and have always been on the low weight side since birth. I'm sure my bones will appreciate the weight lifting!

I'm here to learn about getting super fit and strong and to meet some awesome vegans with similar interests!

<3 Mindy :zunge:

PS I LOVE to cook. I am a huge foodie and there is always something delicious going on in my kitchen.

Re: Hello :)

#2 Postby NTOEV » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Im new here too, but welcome.

#3 Postby kareno » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Welcome to the VB&F community!!! Hope you find lots of inspiration and information here!

VBB Moderator

#4 Postby C.O. » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:36 am

Vegan since september, did you make it through to a full year recently? Happy veganniversary if you did! How have things been going for you?

Return to “Introductions”