Divamom's online training log/ updated w/ pics

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad habit from when the kids were infants and I pushed a baby jogger on the beach in the mornings...i think I did in college, too. I LOVE early a.m. workouts. They make me feel powerful!

85 sit ups on highest incline

5 x 10 push ups...I am OUT of shape ...the few weeks lax and my shoulder..and my guts...yek

BUT...THIRTY more mins cardio. sweet! The fat I have on me will be gone...I like lean and wiry...getting there...right now I just look hottie mom...I really do prefer lean and little. preference.

Edited by divamom

a way of life. I see you both have the same bad habit. I ran for years. Then I couldn't run. I always wondered what I would do if I couldn't run anymore. I bitch about the stairmill. But I would have hated running this morning as well. I do miss my resistance work. I am still barely ;lifting. I can feel my fat cells getting fat; even with cardio. Must be the gluten free vegan brownie and vegan daiya cheese. Deadly on the thighs and abs.

The brownie was a treat...i dunked in coffee...and then i talked myself out of food since the tatoes w/ daiya.

Ever since i stopped weights the last two weeks i am feeling fluffy. I am still tiny, but my weight ocd is making me silly. About it...i can feel an nth of an inch difference..like the princess and the pea. I am sure not lifting is part of it. I am hoping my insides can do it tomorrow. My shoulder is trashed. I had yeti w/ me yesterday...when i reached behind me in my car...i trashed it again...if he hadnt been with, i would have cried. So, doing slow, static stretch and will do on left side for symmetry. I can modify upper body, but i need to figure out how to get more protien and energy to do some hard core lower body work, as now i am feeling the 6 figure unemployment blues.....bad. Its partially part of the blah-zay.

Vegan pizza sounds delish...but too many carbs.

Best part of my day...my estranged son...is no longer estranged. One down and one to go. I miss my weights!!!! My chubby lil thighs do, as well.

No...sounds awesome...like portobello's ? I am still stuck on your peanut butter pie and GF cornbread! I

think we need to collect all the recipes, put them in book form and do like. Skinny weight lifting bitches book and be the next skinny bitches best seller, and split the millions accordingly.

Will try. Thanks.

Hope to lift here soon! Will attempt my protein tomorrow...i want to look like the women that are cutting! I talked myself out of a luna bar, a builder bar and my fave,...envirokidz choco drizzles.. I wamt that crazy cut mentality....i think its tied into the career thing and my weight is stuck in that, too.

Scary thought: i was in labor 22 years ago. Aye chee wah wah. My baby boy is gonna be 22 tomorrow!

Ended up changing plans to have breakfast w/ my son...22 as of today. Threw my workout schedule off...but worth it.

So...wussy...and those days are coming to an end

Hoist vertical leg press, 4 x 10 at 90

Butt bluster 4 x 15 @ 100

Extensions 4 x 12 @ 55

Hams down thing 4 x 12 @. 55

Lunges 3x10@ 15

Plies squats 3 x 10@ q5

Still sore , tired and weak

I went...that counts.

Have been struggling, it appears, not so successfully with "Old Demons/ bulimic behaviors" from 32 years ago...my workouts and weights and cardio and unemployment are getting overlapped...and just negative, addictive behaviors..really was and might still be ( looking forward, cant look back or one turns onto a pillar of salt, like Lot's wife), but really having a time with it all. Thank heavens I work out and am vegan...I would be a big rolling taco truck otherwise, but, just really struggling ( or was...always think past tense)

I know this will sound a bit weird but write those demons a letter. Forgive them for the past hurt tell them they are no longer welcome in your life. That only positive happy joyful energies are allowed. And then burn that letter at night. As soon as I did that it felt like the world had been lifted from my shoulders. I deal with day to day stress now but who doesn't have a bit of that. Be a little specific on each of the demons and how it has affected you

All better today.

45 min on my beloved stairmill level 16. Will do a second workout this evening and test the shoulder. My jeans arent any tighter, so the binge was more in my head. love the 530 thing and hope to do all week even w/ my baby(16) at her dads all week...my challenge is to have my cardio done before 630 am every day!

Thanks Synny

So, I went back to do chest and tri's post shoulder injury

15 push ups and it HURT- I usually do at least 50

chest press- big girl bar plus 5 on each side 3 x 10

incline w/ big Girl Bar plus 5 on each side 3 x 10

dumbbell flies w/ 10's - 3 x 10

1 arm skull crushers 3 x 10 2/ 10

and tri pull downs on cable/ pulley Universal 3 x 10 at something

no dips and no more work using my shoulder. I should have done more cardio. I didn't

Roman chair sit ups x2 x 50

I stil feel weak and wussy

I succummbed to a Macadamia White chocolate Luna- I am bad

WorkOut #2...and first time n weeks it felt good. listened to lifehouse..and a good podcast

back hyperextensions w/ 10# 3 x 20

assisted pull ups EZ, 3 x 10

bent over 1 arm row 4 x 12 w/ 20#

upright row w/ w/ weight stack, pulle 3 x 10 @90#

dumbell curls 3 x 10 w/ 15#

sit upon on highest incline 2 x 50

25 mins of cardio level 16 stairmill