Returnin to vegan

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

NTOEV
Rabbit

Returnin to vegan

#1 Postby NTOEV » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 am

Hello All my name is Everett,I live in So Cal . Ive recently for a couple reasons returned to vegan as my dietary choice and lifestyle as well. I began back in 2000 for health reasons. A lovely disease prompted me to look at my diet to see if I could bring about some change. Over the years I have been Raw Vegan , Vegan ,Ovo Lacto veggie,and omnivore. But like i said recently ive begun to see a connection in diet and my personal health issues.My meat consumption was minimal any way and my heart was changed as to the plight of the food industries lack of compassionate use of animals as food.Its a practice to me to refrain from eating anything other than plant based and whole foods and mostly raw.
I have been involved in bodybuilding through out the years and martial arts as well ,amongst my years of evolution i was a world ranked Muay Thai fighter and instructor.I had some issues for about 15 years with drugs and alcohol and I am happy to say those are no longer an issue. Long story short ,Im a 51 year old man who avidly workouts and consider myself a body builder. I am a certified Personal trainer and a kickboxing fitness trainer and have recently put all my efforts into starting my own buisiness where my ethical choices cant be forced by my employment to be overlooked. I am also chef who specializes in Vegan/Veggie and I dont want have to compromise my choice and have to taste food that is not plant based. So This is me in a nutshell.Its a pleasure to be amongst like minded people who can re-enforce this positive lifestyle. My catch phrase is..Love is All..OM Shanti

C.O.
VBB Moderator

Re: Returnin to vegan

#2 Postby C.O. » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 am

Nice, I love watching Muay Thai and I've always wanted to take a class. Tony Jaa's my fav.
Welcome to the forum!

-Dylan

BrocolliBrenda
Finch

#3 Postby BrocolliBrenda » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Good luck with everything Everett. I wish you all the success in the world.
-brenda

robert
Site Admin

#4 Postby robert » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:30 am

Welcome Everett!

Thanks for joining our community.

Hope you enjoy it here. All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

NTOEV
Rabbit

#5 Postby NTOEV » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:25 am

Thank you all ,I appreciate the welcome!!

kareno
Gorilla

#6 Postby kareno » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Welcome to the VB&F community, Everett! I hope you find plenty of information and inspiration here! Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge and experience of your own that you can offer to the community as well. Awesome! Again, welcome!

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#7 Postby C.O. » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:34 am

Have you stuck with the vegan diet this time around? How have you been? Have you noticed any improvements healthy wise?

-Dylan

decbolton
Rabbit

#8 Postby decbolton » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:28 am

Welcome to the forum! I used to practise jiujitsu so its nice to have more fellow martial artists

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Return to “Introductions”