Returnin to vegan

NTOEV

Hello All my name is Everett,I live in So Cal . Ive recently for a couple reasons returned to vegan as my dietary choice and lifestyle as well. I began back in 2000 for health reasons. A lovely disease prompted me to look at my diet to see if I could bring about some change. Over the years I have been Raw Vegan , Vegan ,Ovo Lacto veggie,and omnivore. But like i said recently ive begun to see a connection in diet and my personal health issues.My meat consumption was minimal any way and my heart was changed as to the plight of the food industries lack of compassionate use of animals as food.Its a practice to me to refrain from eating anything other than plant based and whole foods and mostly raw.

I have been involved in bodybuilding through out the years and martial arts as well ,amongst my years of evolution i was a world ranked Muay Thai fighter and instructor.I had some issues for about 15 years with drugs and alcohol and I am happy to say those are no longer an issue. Long story short ,Im a 51 year old man who avidly workouts and consider myself a body builder. I am a certified Personal trainer and a kickboxing fitness trainer and have recently put all my efforts into starting my own buisiness where my ethical choices cant be forced by my employment to be overlooked. I am also chef who specializes in Vegan/Veggie and I dont want have to compromise my choice and have to taste food that is not plant based. So This is me in a nutshell.Its a pleasure to be amongst like minded people who can re-enforce this positive lifestyle. My catch phrase is..Love is All..OM Shanti

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the VB&F community, Everett! I hope you find plenty of information and inspiration here! Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge and experience of your own that you can offer to the community as well. Awesome! Again, welcome!

• 5 months later...