My car just died help me pick out a new one

jungleinthefrunk

Yeah as cheap as possible lol. i did my own research and it looks like im going with a red honda fit, 2012. i feel like the fit is more youthful/sporty than the civic and accord. hyundai accent also in my price range but it's fugly. financing at 1.9% interest and it seems very manageable, at the end of five years ill own the car and will have paid 19.5k. the only thing is there are only four red ones in the state of nj, so i have to go sign the paperwork friday or saturday then the guy will order it for me...will take ten days. my dad wants me to shop around more but i really dont feel like it....

my poor old gal (1998 volvo s90) had a broken engine belt that will cost at least 700 to fix, and shes only worth 1k. may she rest in peace, and may her parts be put to good use.

• 1 month later...
i did my own research and it looks like im going with a red honda fit, 2012

I have a 2009 light blue Honda Fit. The only thing I'd change is I wished I waited for a manual to be available. But the paddle shifters are pretty damn cool Seriously, it's a fun little car. And waaayyyy more interior room than expected. Way more than a Civic, Focus, or any small car. You'll love it

Hey Hyundais are pretty bitchin these days. They did a complete rework on their cars and now they are something to talk about. I think you made a good choice I'd like one when my lease is up. Or a Fiesta, haha. But I'll end up with a 20 year old car because that's all I will be able to afford!