White rice.......do you eat it much?

I don't eat it at all, I lost a taste for it.

When I went raw vegan, it was by my body's choice. I didn't do a pile of reading, weigh the pros and cons, or consult any "experts." I just suddenly desired foods that felt cleaner, had a higher vibration of energy, and packed more nutrients per munch. I chalk up taking that step to being a natural progression after raising my own overall vibration by feeding my mind and soul better stuff. When you're up high, anything lower weighs you down. The only time I ever even think about low food is when I'm feeling low. Makes sense.

Also, when you're eating cleaner you become very aware of anything that doesn't resonate with your frequency. It becomes ridiculously easy to choose food after that. White rice, white potatoes, white (hell, most) breads, and anything else that has calories first, nutrients second, just does't feel right. It doesn't even taste good. All the traditional American processed white junk foods taste like a flavorless paste in my mouth now, especially white rice. I only do sprouted/soaked wild rice these days--an incredibly super-nutty flavor experience, I highly recommend taking that ride. Toss it with some white miso and a handful of finely chopped green onions, carrots, and spinach and you've got a bowl of happiness that will keep you full all afternoon.

This has been my journey but everyone takes a slightly different path. Raw isn't for everyone, neither is vegan. But the vegans and raw vegans I have had the pleasure to speak with all seem to agree that their tastes buds became reliable and unflagging guardians at the gate once they have eaten there for awhile. Turns out, the higher you go, the easier it is to stay there.

Baby Herc

Edited by Baby Hercules

I agree with basically everything you said Baby Hercules.

Especially this part "Also, when you're eating cleaner you become very aware of anything that doesn't resonate with your frequency. It becomes ridiculously easy to choose food after that. White rice, white potatoes, white (hell, most) breads, and anything else that has calories first, nutrients second, just does't feel right"

The healthier you eat the more your body will respond to unhealthy food(respond in a negative way i mean). I always try to eat nutrient rich foods, especially phytonutrient rich.

I love wild rice as well.