Journal of renewed focus!

Mina

I took a break. This is my rant about why: I was working out, working, making dinner, going to bed, rinse and repeat, over and over, every day, for weeks. I hardly had time to do dishes, laundry, vacuum, tidy up, and all the other chores that my husband wasn't helping me out with as he just played computer games. So, I felt like hanging out with my friends in WoW for an evening. Well it through my whole routine to shit! I didn't get enough sleep, I was late to work, and too tired to make dinner. I was so mad I couldn't help but cry. So I just dropped everything: cleaning, laundry, working out, making food.

I needed the break. Since I still want to achieve the physical goals I set out to achieve, I'm going to have to start working out again! So, I have to rearrange a few things that I won't get into here. On this subject however, I was a bit ticked off with my routine. Standing all day and jogging are not good for my knee. Although I didn't end up hating jogging as much as I though I would, I would still much rather be doing yoga, dancing, and weight lifting at the gym. *sigh*

I have a yoga mat but I only have enough room out in the living room of a busy house, and boy do I hate working out in positions not too unlike sexual ones with people around if they're not doing the same thing. Oi. I'm gonna have to just go at it anyways. Sucks to try to do it as a noob when I can't even see the tv from some of the positions it has you in lol.

I can hardly afford things as it is, so I don't see how I would be able to get a gym membership. I might have to just buy some weights. Might do me some good to actually finish reading Robert Cheekes book lol. And I could dance in the bed room to music for 20mins lol. It's better than not doing any cardio!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh! And why not drop 5-10lbs! I'm now about 125-130, since I was eating the same amount of calories. Plus, it will make working out more interesting. I need to take butt pictures and do butt-building exercises too lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, Mina! Hope things are going well, since you were feeling so motivated last week. I understand how easy it is to feel overwhelmed, but glad you caught a second wind after your break. Are you still jogging? Take care! - Karen

• 2 months later...
Hey there, Mina! Hope things are going well, since you were feeling so motivated last week. I understand how easy it is to feel overwhelmed, but glad you caught a second wind after your break. Are you still jogging? Take care! - Karen

Thank you Karen, I had stopped despite figuring out a few reasons why, but I'm now back into it, got a new journal entry and everything! Sorry for being rude by not replying sooner; I really did appreciate you stopping by =)

• 1 year later...