Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 99  Next
 Post subject: Re: Synny's training journal
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:55 pm 
Elephant

181, eh? It won't be long now for the 179 to show up! And with all this stress being released, maybe some more weight will also be blown away with the wind (tell the farmer's wife that there is to be no rocks to tie you down! you can just spread your lats and fly up, up, and away! let the soaring begin!).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:28 pm 
Elephant

I had a gf cookie and 2 gf cupcakes. I was just having a sweets attack and those were only things I could find that remotely sounded good

I don't make excuses... I make results

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm 
Elephant

*does happy dance* I GOT A NEW MOWER I GOT A NEW MOWER!!!! Mom told me I had a surprise waiting for me at home. I boogie home and find a brand new shiny red push mower with gas can waiting for me!!! Granted I really wanted a roto tiller but...... I NEEDED a mower since we didn't have one. I did weight train, did do cardio, mowed the front lawn and started the side lawn, and ate kinda junky today.... Oh well tomorrow is gonna be a busy busy BUSY day for me so maybe I was just loading up hahahaha

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:54 am 
Elephant

I am already wishing I had a clone or a friend willing to come help..... oh well let the fun begin!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 am 
Elephant

Get some apples, and stick them in places. I am finding that when I want something sweet, I just eat one of those (even though my body is saying it doesn't want an apple - eat it anyways and then complain 10 - 15 minutes later if you still need something sweet - which lately it hasn't, in fact it says thank-you for not letting me get out of control!).

Have fun mowing! I love to mow! I will confess that I love the smell of freshly cut grass (though I like wheatgrass to drink too! followed by a chaser shot of lemon water). Hope the weather cooperates! Michigan is cold again - windy too - but the sun is trying to come out!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:29 am 
Elephant

I do eat 2 apples a day right now and it didn't even help. I think my body was sayin ummmm better load up cause today is not only mowing with a mower that isn't self propelled it is leg day and hand tilling day with very little time to actually stop and eat. Front yard, side yard and neighbors yard is mowed. My backyard is a dreaded mess.... ok need to finish chugging this water and get back to mowing!!!! 5 hrs left to get yard work done before it is time to hit the gym

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 pm 
Elephant

Nearly 3 hrs of mowing today WOW!!! While I was resting I jumped on pinterest and found a sweet and sour mushroom recipe. I am going to say the next time I make this I won't add the tofu that way I don't feel guilty eating the entire batch!!!! I paired it with some brown rice and steamed asparagus. I was looking for a gluten free soy sauce but omg the sodium content is hell!!! I opted for a liquid amino instead cause it was WAY less sodium. I really shouldn't beat myself up over what I eat considering I eat more vegetables than my household eats combined....

But today was legs day and wow I had a workout mowing before I hit the weights!!!

Superset
Leg extension 1 set 15 lbs 50 reps, 1 set 30 lbs 40 reps, 1 set 30 lbs 30 reps, 1 set 60 lbs 20 reps, 1 set 75 lbs 10 reps
1 set 90 lbs 10 reps, 1 set 60 lbs 20 reps, 1 set 45 lbs 30 reps, 1 set 30 lbs 40 reps, 1 set 30 lbs 50 reps
Seated leg curl: 1 set 30 lbs 50 reps, 1 set 45 lbs 40 reps, 1 set 45 lbs 30 reps, 1 set 60 lbs 20 reps, 1 set 75 lbs 10 reps
1 set 90 lbs 10 reps, 1 set 75 lbs 20 reps, 1 set 60 lbs 30 reps, 1 set 45 lbs 40 reps, 1 set 45 lbs 50 reps
Standing lunges: 1 warmup set 10 reps, 3 sets 18 lbs 10 reps
Butt blaster: 2 sets 30 lbs 10 reps, 2 sets 40 lbs 15 reps

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:56 am 
Elephant

How are the legs doing today? - the day after all that work!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 am 
Elephant

They are a bit achy but doing good. I was stretching good last night between supersets. But I usually start aching more after I get off work cause I tend to sit more at work. Today it looks like I get to do some driving and possibly loading a lift chair into my car and then taking it into a house lol. I got to see a dear friend I haven't seen in 2 weeks today. Her daughter came right up to me and let me hold her. I had to take some onion plants up to her for her garden. And I heard from my step brother today too. So between all the toddler love, bestie love and step brother love my day is off to a great start!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:23 am 
Elephant

Love is a wonderful start to a day, and just makes everything feel good. Hopefully it will stay with you thruout your day. and thru your workout today.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:50 am 
Elephant

Yesterday was just an all round awesome day. It was a cardio day so I was actually home early and got to go out back and play in the yard with my dog. Decided I am going to find a nice lawn furniture so that I can start entertaining outside now that it is getting to be nicer. Was supposed to have a date which I am now glad was canceled. He seemed more interested in sex than an actual date...... Did we as a society forget how to date without sex being at the forefront???

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:27 pm 
Elephant

Today wasn't a bad day at all. But I am soooooo tired!!! My left shoulder is hurting so I am going to take an aleve and use a lidoderm patch tomorrow. I have yoga in the morning which should help stretch it and then I just have cardio to do. I need to invest in some natural anti inflammatory herbs. I have a cold compress on it to help too. I think the shoulder pushups are the culprit cause I was fine till I did those and then my I started having some issues.....

Cardio: 23 min walk with dog, 25 min step mill lvl 6 fat burner program, 50 min boot camp

Back/Chest (btw I HATE this combo.....)
Superset
Dumbbell chest press:
12.5 lbs 50 reps
15 lbs 40 reps
20 lbs 30 reps
25 lbs 20 reps
35 lbs 10 reps
35 lbs 10 reps
25 lbs 20 reps
15 lbs 30 reps
15 lbs 40 reps
12.5 lbs 50 reps

Bent-over rows:
20 lbs 50 reps
20 lbs 40 reps
30 lbs 30 reps
40 lbs 20 reps
50 lbs 10 reps
50 lbs 10 reps
50 lbs 20 reps
40 lbs 30 reps
40 lbs 40 reps
30 lbs 50 reps
Can I just say I am glad I only have 2 1/2 weeks of this program left? Not really happy with this program at this point but will probably do it again when I need to cut weight. I have lost 14 lbs so far on this but haven't really followed a set diet for it either. Which I will probably work on while I am building muscle ;).

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 pm 
Elephant

My shoulder is feeling a little better today. Going to rest it today and take another dose of aleve. Yoga helped stretch it out yay! Ready to pop a patch on and chill tonight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:34 pm 
Elephant

What is up with shoulder injuries? I am so prone to them! Is it that we demand alot out of the shoulder muscles, and yet they are just a bunch of small muscles holding the arms in their respective sockets?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:19 pm 
Elephant

I am not sure but lord with 300 reps on chest and 300 on back both use shoulders no wonder I pissed mine off!!! Not to mention the shoulder pushups......I got my tank tops today YAY!!! Just a hair snug but hey means I will be in them for a while! Can't wait to wear one to the gym tomorrow. Love all the goodies too!!! I am in heaven is all I can say. Been trying to stretch some of my supplements out so that I wouldn't run out and now I am breathe a bit :) Today was just cardio and yoga. I did a 30 min track walk, 50 min vinyasa flow yoga, 30 min elliptical resistance lvl 6 incline of 1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1483 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 99  Next