my program after 6 years break and herinated disces

hi

i just wanna share my program with you guys and would like to feedback on it.

iv traning alot 10 years waights, but break for 6 years and have had a herinated disc(well 2 of em)

but im allmost feeling okay , still feel littlebit in my right leg(not much)

iv just tranied 2 month slowly getting started, little bit all around.

monday to friday i to 20 min intaval traning with kettlebell in the morning at home (swings,snatch,clean/jerk,high pull,TGU and other )

in the gym

day 1 chest and biceps

day 2 back and core/abs

day 3 1 hour cardio 1 - 3 differents machines

day 4 shoulder and triceps

day 5 legs and abs

day 6 1 hour cardio 1 - 3 differents machines

my goal so loose fat and build up ill be happy to loose 5-7kg and be able to do sets with 100kg in bech/deadlift and squats again.

i use to do sets with 100 to 120kg bench

squat maybe 130 to 150

dead lift maybe 150 to 170kg

but one question on the back day i main use deal lift as a starter slowly 20kg 40kg 50kg and 60kg (same with dead lift on back day)

how dose that look to you guys? btw this program i start from today , and will keep track of it and my diet is allmost clean up now(btw i think i allready lost 10kg in 2 month, so to bad i diddent got a before pic)

and im 92kg now and 180cm

It's rather busy considering you're just starting back, even though it's cardio it's still 6 days of training. I'd

Suggest training weights Mon/Wed/Fri & keeping it all fairly simple. If you're able to use compounds then base your days around these (even if you keep it to four weight sessions) so barbell work of military press, benching, deads & squats. My days are based round these, not actual body part days.

Weight wise only you know what you're able to do. I have sciatica, not as severe as what you mentioned but I did have a bad bout of it a few months ago & I ve had to start over on squats & benching. Slow, small steady gains will serve you well. After a bad injury you need to ease in, training in general asks a lot of the cns never mind coming off a long lay off. 

All the best & good luck 

It's rather busy considering you're just starting back, even though it's cardio it's still 6 days of training. I'd

Suggest training weights Mon/Wed/Fri & keeping it all fairly simple.

Agree. I've been down the herniated disc road before and I learned that it often takes longer for weight lifters to heal their backs simply because their lifestyles revolve around putting repeated pressure on the spinal column. Starting very, very slowly and listening closely to pain messages is your smartest move. Actually, doing a 6-day split isn't a bad idea as long as you do a tiny amount on each day to start. I mean tiny.

The thing about herniations and such is that it's not just the injury, it's the body becoming inflamed around it. Inflammation sucks on its own and can lead to even more crap, notably immune system breakdowns and digestive problems. You can literally get sick from being injured; it's a stress thing. The body isn't designed to be stressed out for long periods of time, it wears down. Never a good idea to simply pop an Advil and call the inflammation solved, either. That's like putting black plastic tape over all the warning lights on your dashboard and declaring your car fit to drive. You ain't a Camry: if the transmission falls out of your body, your body never runs the same again, no matter how many mechanics you see.

I know it bites the big one to move forward so slowly (boy, do I know) but it beats getting re-injured over and over again and then waking up in middle age in more pain than a bull rider, unable to even sit comfortably. Hopefully, you already know all this, have assessed your abilities with a sage eye, and are taking each step like a seasoned pro. Oh, and one more thing--don't worry, you'll like this one--slow changes are easier to maintain over the long run. It's less like "training to cut" and more like "learning a new lifestyle of awesome." Then, you won't even have to think about lifting the way you need to, it'll just become a part of who you are.

See you in the gym.

Baby Herc

Edited by Baby Hercules

military press, benching, deads & squats

i was thinking about that . but iam doing it slowly , im not traning my self dead , i do 12 reps , and i guess i would be able to do 2-6 more , but just do it light.

if i was just thinking that military press, benching, deads & squats and only light dont do so much, and i just started out dead lift only with 40kg squat only 60kg , becouse dead and squat i take really care and do slowly, when i train dead and squat i do it so light that i could do 10-25 reps more than what i do

ty guy for respons

doing a 6-day split isn't a bad idea as long as you do a tiny amount on each day to start , so what kinda program did u do?

how long ago since u has your herniated disc ?

do you do squats and deads now?

and do you guys know alternativ to dead and squats? iv been google bodybuilding a herniated disc , and sems like some dont think squat and dead is that good a idea , since it presses the disces together , witch makes sense i think.

and some other say they are okay, so its really hard to tell