Hey Guys

biggreengiant

Hey there guys,

I've been weight lifting since my pre-teens, and now have about 9 years under my belt of serious training. Last year got into a horrible car accident and lost some gains, but you gotta love muscle memory. After my surgery I started living a vegan lifestyle, and I think it helped me recover faster but who knows.

you gotta love muscle memory. After my surgery I started living a vegan lifestyle, and I think it helped me recover faster but who knows.

You come to the game already armed with important knowledge, BGG. Some of us learn by watching others, some of us learn by getting into things like accidents (Groan! Been there!) But now that you have the kind of wisdom people spend their whole lives stockpiling, I've no doubt that your next nine years of weightlifting are gonna blow you--and us--away. Welcome!

Baby Herc

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about your accident, but it sounds like you're making a strong recovery, both physically and mentally! Hope you'll start a training journal here and let us all follow your progress! Again, welcome aboard!

Hi there, and welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about your accident, but it sounds like you're making a strong recovery, both physically and mentally! Hope you'll start a training journal here and let us all follow your progress! Again, welcome aboard!

thanks, i've been thinking about starting a training journal

• 5 months later...