Becoming a vegan bikini competitor...

Athena

Hi everyone!

My name is Athena and I live in the mountains just outside of Boulder, Colorado. I'm a long time vegetarian who's ready to take it to the next level. Last month I competed in my first NPC bikini comp. The process taught me a lot about myself and my values, and that's when I made the decision to go vegan. I'm planning to compete again in October and I'm not really sure what I'm doing (as a vegan, I mean)... so, that's why I'm here.

Anyway, aside from all that I'm a massage therapist, author, spiritual coach... and a bunch of other things.

Very happy to be here!

Welcome Athena!

Great to have you here. Congratulations on competing and congratulations on becoming vegan! Awesome to hear.

I'm also a massage therapist and author, but not a spiritual coach

There are a number of vegan competitors here and more joining all the time. I've competed about 10 times and I plan to compete later this summer or fall as well.

We have a number of female competitors as well.

Explore around the forum, start a training journal here, and network with others.

All the very best!

-Robert

Hi Athena, and welcome aboard the VBB forum train! I live in CO as well (Ft. Collins, to be precise). Nice to have you here. As Robert said, there are a number of competitors here in the community who also keep their training/food journals here. I'm sure you'll find the information you're looking for, as well as have lots of your own great info and advice to be able to share with others on their own journey. Welcome!

• 11 months later...