hi from berlin

back in the gym

hi im 36 live in berlin , but are from denmark.

i have wife and 3Yo kid here.

been vegetarian 20 years, mostly vegan but still call my self vegetarian.

short about me , iv been strength traning for about 10 years from age 17 to 30 with soem years break.

but now i have had 6 years allmost total break, started making a living on online poker still do, and got hooked on pazza, chocolate, patato chips and other good stuff *) so i really made the transformtion LOL.

and i got a herinated discs( well 2 , 1 was exploted and the other 1 just half) i was in bed 3 month on morfine so the pain and life was okay on morfine. and started the retraning back program, with was really slow. so i got a 8kg kettlebell started to make swings everyday , and slowly snatch, cleans. later a 12kg doing the same and now a 16kg.

so iv just been doing 10/20 mins of that 3-7 times a week thats all.

but now i started in the gym 2 month ago , really slowly , but the last 6 weeks iv been going everyday and cleaning up my diet , i allreday feel 1000 times better and look better but still not 1000 times.

just wanted to say hi and im really hook on traning again(i and i got your book robert great stuff, got got it when it got out.But only started reading last week. and been looking on and of at this forum for about 5 years, but never got into it as i wassent traning hehe)

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Glad you finally decided to join, after 5 years! Sorry to hear about the pain issues you've been dealing with, but so happy to hear you are cleaning up your life and getting back on the road to health. I hope you'll consider starting and keeping a journal here on the forum, so we can all keep up with your progress! Congratulations again, and welcome!

• 5 months later...