Gaia's Cut

I woke up feeling that way yesterday. I ended my night with a big tbsp of Earth so that I could relax and get centered. Woke up feeling better today. I don't ever remember having that side effect from the Lipo before but then again it has been 4 yrs since I last took it

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am only taking 1 Lipo6 in the morning, and 1 about 1/2 hour before I go to the gym. I am such a light weight with caffeine, that it really gives me alot of energy with just that dose, and a resulting hangover in the morning I guess. LOL.

Little bummed about the weight this morning: 156.6 right out of bed, and 156.4 after a resulting diet BM (pitiful). I did have a protein shake last night really late, and drank alot of water, to keep from becoming constipated this morning. Worked alittle I guess. . . . .2 lbs. worth . sigh.

Was late in going for my 5 mile trail run, as the temp got warm enough around noon. Made a sheet tent out on the deck, to block the wind, and laid out in the sun (without the wind it was tolerable). Very late getting to the gym also, and had to contend with the after 5 o'clock work crowd - so busy. But I had a nice Chest workout - the weights couldn't reach my PB's though from bulking season. Sigh. But I did catch a glimpse of me in the mirror and was pleased with the results so far. But why is it that when I look at the mirror, I always see some person checking out there face in the mirror? at least this time I didn't get to see someone popping their zit.

Nice enough out, so I went for a trail walk for 2 miles (5 miles this morning means no 1 hour spinning tonight! no matter if the Lipo6 is telling me "WE CAN DO IT!!!!". I think I will have to play alot of spider solitaire to get to sleep tonight. . at least an hour's worth to settle this body down. Wonder if I drink alot of water, if that would dilute the Lipo6 out of my system faster (I am already waking up and going to the bathroom anyways, so that won't bother me if there is a little extra to expel out)?

My gallon jug of water is empty by dinner (meal #5), and I am finding that I use more after that! I do use my gallon jug of water to do all my protein shakes and smoothes with though, and that pretty much takes care of the gallon of water! I also have a big Voss water bottle that I fill up with my gallon jug of water with my Pre-Workout Energizer and some more for my Accelerator Recovery after working out. So water isn't the problem, just the timing of the BM.

My BM's are not happening in the morning like they use to. They now come at inconvenient times during the day. Especially out on the trail jog! I've had to clean several muddy shoeprints going from the garage entry door to the bathroom. Nothing like that to motivate you to hurry up and go faster to get home! LOL.

ive had my bms in the morning mostly, but this am it didnt weigh anything. yeah i try to finish my gallon by end of work day....and my work days vary, some done by 230 some by 8pm...then whatever i get at the gym and my last protein shake is extra. diet cokes and coffee (decaf now) and tea are extra, so is any water added to food or from food like veggies. and yeah i use my water for my shake at meal 2 as well.

156.6 again this morning. Groan....... but I think it is all water gain. I will concentrate on not letting myself get upset over this, and focus on my so-called Rest Day today.

Cold this morning, so no morning trail run (quads are alittle tight from yesterday's 5 mile jog). So yoga this morning it is!

Have to go to Whole Foods today too (hate to go midweek) as I ran out of protein powder, and salad stuff.

The day is really sunny too, so I might have time to lay out in the sun. Less time than yesterday as I do not want to burn (just keep getting a darker base).

And a Dead Sea Salt bath tonight for my tired muscles (and to see if what they say is true that it can get rid of cellulite - I usually get rid of all of mine in the last month of dieting - but a jumpstart wouldn't be so bad either).

Why are you still on diet cokes?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/258491-ingredients-nutrition-facts-of-diet-coke/

I do not take anything into my body that contains anything that is not of plant origin - except the supplements of L-carnitine and lipo6 (synthetics).

There is correlation from the sweetness in diet drinks and not losing weight (your brain controls some hormone that is released upon sweet tastes that makes your body store fat instead of utilizing it). Wean your taste buds off sweetness that is synthetic.

And I won't mention the caffeine that it contains also as we already had that discussion yesterday! LOL....

Shower time for me. If I had a house of my own, it would have a huge bathroom that contained only a huge shower. The one that has nozzles all over the walls pointing to a chair designed by me to just lay there and have water all over me. Which is funny because I do not care for hot tubs or jacuzzis. A huge waterfall in Hawaii sounds perfect to me - with a boulder to cradle me from falling down into the pool below.

Today was perfect, except for the scale: 156.6 again (though I have had several BMs since then, so maybe tomorrow will be lower. 154 for this week may be a stretch for me to lose).

Woke up to sunshine and warmness (60 degrees), so I headed off for my 5 mile trail run. With the Lipo6 in me, and a friend gave me some electronic dance music (Skrillex and Kaskade) to run/jog to, I wanted to go for more miles, but my brain reminded me that tomorrow was Leg day.

Today at the gym was Delts. I did a warmup set, a medium weight set, then a heavy 6 rep set. Then I proceed to do 4 sets of light weights for 25 reps. I could do 2 sets, but then had to get up, walk around the perimeter of the gym, and then finish the last 2 sets of 25 reps. Even now, the delts are talking to me as I type this.

Was going to do an hour of spinning at the gym tonight, but it looks like the rain is letting up, and with tomorrow a Leg day, I might just have to tone it down to a trail walk tonight.

My partner I think is quitting. I haven't seen her at the gym all week. She still hasn't seen a professional to have her shoulder/neck injury looked at. I think I am on my own now. I have killed another partner with my weight lifting mode: all out heavy. I wonder if I bounce back so quickly and recover because of my nutritional diet? Even my injury with the Sumo Squat is all but a memory now. Though I will credit yoga (and my massage therapist) with that injury: great for healing the back.

155.6 today. I wish I saw this at the beginning of the week, not on a Friday! I will credit this weight loss on the several BMs I had yesterday. LOL!

It is cold and rainy here in Michigan today. And it is Leg day. So I do not think I will repeat yesterday's trail job of 5 miles today. I guess I will just go to yoga, and since it is Restorative Friday yoga, I will just concentrate on stretching my hamstrings and quads for Legs today.

Still doing only 1 Lipo6 at a time, but I went up to 3 times a day yesterday: 1/2 an hour after my smoothie in the morning (will switch to before when I wake up totally unable to move due to no energy), then around noon (before the pre-Workout meal for energy at the gym), and then right before I go to the gym around 3/4 PM (keeps me way up there with energy for an all out workout). At least that is what I did yesterday

Delts were hurting still as I went to bed, but I woke up and they felt OK. So far, repair and recovery on Lipo6 seems to be OK.

It became nice right after I posted it was raining here (still cloudy, but not raining), so I decided to do a trail walk instead. I got to talking with my Mom towards the end, kept talking as I walked into the house, and talked for over an hour. So I missed my yoga class! Oh well. Got to the gym, and nobody was there on this rainy Friday (began to rain in the afternoon). I tried to do my usual heavy load, but the weight was maxing out at just shy of the PBs. I have to face the fact that I have to say goodbye to my heavy weights. At one point, I got a little lightheaded - I am just going to say that my blood was pooling elsewhere than my brain - and thought I was going to pass out if I didn't keep my head down between my knees. And my legs were talking to me for most of the night. I began to worry that they were going to be sore for cardio tomorrow, and I am right. Right around the top of my quads, and around the inside part of my knees. I think I will skip cardio this morning, and see how the legs feel tonight about doing some cardio. No weightlifting scheduled for today. A trip to Whole Foods as usual is planned - was going to go on the other trail near the store, but it is cold and rainy out again this morning - and my legs are not ready for even a trail walk yet.

I am not happy about my weight for this week. At least it didn't go way up. Just didn't get my 2 lbs loss this week: stayed the same. Need to look at my diet again. It might be time to forgo the fruity protein smoothie in the morning - and just do straight protein powder with water, and switch to veggies in the morning also. And not killing the legs, so I can do cardio!

Also I noticed that my Vibrams smelled of ammonia last night (actually my toe socks). I didn't really smell it in my clothes, but then again I am oiled up to protect my tan that I am developing, so it might have mixed with the ammonia and dimmed the smell. Not a good sign that I am burning fat instead of protein.

You are right about making sacrifices! I was going to start the next month doing the light to medium weights and supersetting, but it looks like I will have to start a week early. I have to switch my mentality to diet only as the priority: focus on getting rid of the bodyfat: choices will be made with only cutting as the goal. Did I say that enough times to make me believe it? LOL. . .

The stage is nice, but looking back, I can say that it is the people in your life, and those that will come into it because of your BBering, that will be worth it. That and the look on people's faces when you tell them you did all this as a vegan. Priceless.

Live and learn.

Vitamins are one of those things that has so many ingredients that it could be vegan, or just one ingredient of it may not be vegan.

Personally, I go with the whole-food based ones, even though they are expensive.

Oh crap. Went to Whole Foods, and made it thru the store just fine. Well, I heard my tummy grumbling when I was talking to the cashier. Then I spotted the Chiptole store just outside and to the right as I went out. I decided right then and there, that I was having a cheat day. I wouldn't be going in to the gym, and no trail jogging either. I was hungry, my body was screaming for nutrients (legs still are sore), and I was weak and got a veggie burrito - carb wrap and guacamole also. Funny thing was, that it did not taste as good as I remember (like 2 months ago!). So now I am bummed. I am going to stick to my vegan cheesecake for next week! Food coma for 2 hours - spontaneously passed out nap! Body feels better though afterwards.

This time it delivered, and delivered, all this morning! I finally saw the corn salsa! I am now light as a feather (though that cheat made me go up to 159! I just about cried. But I am sure it is less now without the chiptole in me. LOL!).