Michaël's journal

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

had a stomach flue past Saturday and it drained untill Tuesday during the day, so i haven't trained or ran during one week because i hadn't got any energy. now starting to eat more again and refuelling my body. don't know when i start again with training. still don't feel completely at the same energy level. it sucks cause i was doing good and aiming for goals to be reached but now it's a setback. not 100% but let's say 75%..tomorrow is a holiday in Belgium so i'm gonna rest good and eat a lot and the next days also and i hope by the weekend i can go for a 5km run and/or do some pushups again..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Robert, I'm feeling good now. just no motivation to start running again, i just have to put on my running shoes, go outside my door and start running, like usual

i want to bulk up also. i will start training arms again at my mothers house where i have some dumbells, a curled bar, some weights and a bench. the past 2-3 days i been eating anything i can and i will continue doing that untill some kilos are added.

todays training:

Forward arm circles:

1 x 30

Backward arm circles:

1 x 30

Pushups:

10 x 10

Dumbell curls:

2 x 30 2kg

EZ bar curls:

5 x 10 13.5kg

Hammer curls:

5 x 10 7kg

Preacher curls:

3 x 8 7kg

1 bowl of oaths and soy milk

after workout protein shake + a banana

2 slices synergie bread + selfmade kidney bean spread

2 mashed potatoes with vegan bulgur/tomato burger

1 banana

+ at least 2 meals to go.

• 2 months later...

It's been a while since i posted something here. Been feeling weird since my little doggy passed away, she was 17 years. can't believe it really. for the past 2 weeks i do bodyweight squats and lunges 2 times a week and will continue to do so as well as restart doing pushups and bi's tri's training with my dumbells and curled bar. besides that no motivation whatsoever to go running or something. i miss my dog very much and have it hard to cope with it. from time to time i put on some music, music is life they say on a radiostation here and there's some truth to it. i just wanna put some up here from a band i like a lot.

I am very sorry to hear about your dog. That is very difficult. I wish you peace.

Thanks Rob.

Did a leg workout past Saturday 04/08/2012, like I'm doing for a few weeks now. Did it in the morning on a sober stomach. The good thing is that I'm seeing result as my legs get little by little bigger and stronger. I got to keep this thing going. Put some music on my TV and squat.

Squats:

10 x 10

10 x 15

Lunges:

10 x 10