Another vegan newby

Vitality

Hi guys and girls,

I'm Dominic, and have only recently become Vegan in the past couple weeks, and had been flirting a bit with a vegan lifestyle in past few months as I built up my knowledge and learn't more about the Vegan lifestyle. I was attracted to the lifestyle and the benifits that follows while being a vegan which just make sense after I researched more into Veganism.

Right now as it stands regarding my goals, I want to first lose weight, currently sitting at 108kg 5'10 (not great at all I know) but after I focus on losing the weight I want to get more into bodybuilding. Not sure if its ok that I'm here to post about my weightloss, rather then bodybuilding even though thats where I eventually want to get to, but this forum seemed best for info/recipes in a Vegan community.

Anyway hope you guys and girls allow me to post up here!

PS. even orded Vegan bodybuilding and Fitness which I'm impatiently waiting on to arrive haha

Hello. Welcome.

Yup, weight loss is part of the 'whole' picture of bodybuilding so you are in good company. I don't consider myself a bodybuilder either really.. I just like being strong, healthy, and lifting weights. Hope you find the resources you need here.

Hi Dominic,

Thank you so much for joining our forum and for ordering my book. I sincerely appreciate it!

All the best with your health and fitness goals. Feel free to create a training journal here on the forum. I know it really helps me stay accountable.

Keep after it!

-Robert

• 11 months later...