New to the board Hi all!

Introduce yourself. Tell us about your training history, how long you've been vegan, share some of your goals and some of your interests.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

veganmetalhead
Finch

New to the board Hi all!

#1 Postby veganmetalhead » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:19 am

Hey everyone, new to the board just wanted to say hi. My name is Ryan I am 34 and have been vegan for 5years now. My goals are obviously life long fitness but currently I am trying to add quality lean mass after a short cutting cycle of 3 weeks. I am a trained chef currently working as a baker and I love metal music. I hope to make some good friends here and share knowledge as well as gain. Shout out to Robert for the great package my wife and I recently received thanks.

MattSxvx
Gorilla

Re: New to the board Hi all!

#2 Postby MattSxvx » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:29 am

Metal rules. That is all. Welcome.

Synny667
Elephant

#3 Postby Synny667 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:50 am

Welcome aboard and yes metal rules
I do because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't.

I don't make excuses... I make results

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

robert
Site Admin

#4 Postby robert » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:04 pm

Welcome Ryan!

I'm hanging out with some Big Time Metal Heads! Like, Big Time, as in play in metal bands, etc. :) They are my lifting buddies in Texas. I don't know anything about metal music but that is what we listen to while we train so I'm becoming familiar with some of the names of the bands.

Thank you for your support of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness and thanks for being on our forum!

All the best!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

stcalico
Manatee

#5 Postby stcalico » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:53 pm

Hey Ryan. Welcome.

Looking forward to your 'baking secrets' under the recipes topic. ;) Kidding really... I'm weak, so healthy stuff only please.
If it's important to you, you'll find a way. If it isn't, you'll find an excuse.

C.O.
VBB Moderator

#6 Postby C.O. » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:02 pm

Hey hey, how has the adding quality lean mass been going? Oh and post some music you like in the forum if you would. Lots of us would enjoy it I'm sure.

-Dylan

Return to “Introductions”