Synny's training journal

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's usually the best idea anyway. Any good relationship is grounded on a solid friendship. It's just all if he's up to it or not.

An, hey, sci-fi can be cool..... right?

Avatar... Jurassic Park...Back to the Future...Clockwork Orange...ET...Matrix... Planet of the Apes...

...not going to lie... I looked up a list...

No he is more Star Trek, Babylon 5, Star Wars, Charmed.... These are what he listed to me lol. I like the fact he is into anime cause that is my nerdy side. But he also plays D&D and Everquest. I love action movies, thrillers, horror and comedy movies. Hell I even love a good old movie back when actors knew how to really act. I love sports and he doesn't

Now see I admit to playing World of Warcraft to help me unwind and destress. I used to be addicted to the game but now my health is way more important. See I have a nerdy side but lord I am not a total nerd. He is literally Big Bang Theory guys rolled into 1 person!!!!! Hell I might even thrown in the nerds from Revenge of the Nerds too!

Ok work honestly blew so much that I was excited to actually be at the gym for the first time in almost a month!!!! Honestly cleaning mini blinds the blind at a time SUCKS!!!!!! However on the cute note we have 3 baby birds in the gourd outside the bedroom. We are soooo excited about the addition to the family lol.

Breakfast: 2 tbsp dark chocolate dreams, 1 banana, 1/2c dry oats cooked in water, 4 oz coconut milk

Snack: 1 orange, 2 servings protein powder

Lunch: 1/3 block sprouted tofu, 8 oz broccoli, 1/4 onion chopped, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce, 1 tsp coconut aminos, 1/4c dry rice cooked in water

Snack: 1 small sweet potato, 1/3 block sprouted tofu, 8 oz broccoli, 1/4 onion chopped, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp coconut aminos, 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce

Post workout: 5 glutamine tablets, 1 1/2c frozen tropical fruit and 2 servings protein powder blended into a smoothie with water

AM: yoga 50 min, 20 min walk around track to warm up for yoga

PM 40 min step mill lvl 5 fat burner program

Biceps/triceps

Superset

V bar press down

50 lbs 50 reps

50 lbs 40 reps

60 lbs 30 reps

70 lbs 20 reps

80 lbs 10 reps

90 lbs 10 reps

80 lbs 20 reps

70 lbs 30 reps

50 lbs 40 reps

50 lbs 50 reps

Standing cable curl

30 lbs 50 reps

30 lbs 40 reps

30 lbs 30 reps

40 lbs 20 reps

50 lbs 10 reps

60 lbs 10 reps

50 lbs 20 reps

30 lbs 30 reps

20 lbs 40 reps

20 lbs 50 reps

Felt kinda rushed cause someone wanted to use the pulleys I was on for cable crossovers. I literally busted out 8 sets in no time and my biceps and triceps were not happy campers.... BUT I could see some definition that I haven't seen before I might have to get Stacey to come to the gym to take pics of me working out my arms and legs so that I can see what they look like flexed instead of neutral. Tomorrow is the last day of this program and I have decided I am going to take Sunday off to rest and will hit a basic routine up until I talk with the trainer Wednesday. Interested to see what kind of macros he wants me on..... Going to tell him you figure out the macros and I will figure out the food that matches I hope

Was feeling spunky today so I decided to wear heels to work. Went to see my friends at the bakery and totally surprised them! The look on their faces was priceless. Yes I had what I have been longing for for 3 months! I omitted my rice and 2 servings of protein powder.... Doing better about remembering to take my supplements (vitamins, vegan dha, antioxidant, and magnesium) since I am limiting my vegetable and fruit intake.

Breakfast: 2 tbsp dark chocolate dreams, 1/2c oats cooked in water, 1 banana

Snack: Cinnamon roll

Lunch: 1/3 block tofu, 8 oz frozen broccoli, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp coconut aminos, 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce, 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, 1 orange

Snack: 1/2 block tempeh, 8oz broccoli, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp coconut aminos, 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce, 1/2 tbsp coconut oil

Post workout: 5 glutamine tablets, 1c frozen mixed berries, 2 servings protein powder blended up into smoothie

Bedtime shake: 2 servings protein powder

Cardio: 30 min step mill fat burner program lvl 5

Legs

Warmuped up with

3 sets squats with unloaded barbell 10 reps

2 sets leg press 90 lbs 30 reps each set

2 sets calf raises on leg press 90 lbs 20 reps each set

Superset

Seated leg curl

60 lbs 50 reps

75 lbs 40 reps

75 lbs 30 reps

90 lbs 20 reps

105 lbs 10 reps

105 lbs 10 reps

90 lbs 20 reps

75 lbs 30 reps

75 lbs 40 reps

60 lbs 50 reps

Leg extension:

45 lbs 50 reps

45 lbs 40 reps

45 lbs 30 reps

60 lbs 20 reps

90 lbs 10 reps

90 lbs 10 reps

60 lbs 20 reps

45 lbs 30 reps

45 lbs 40 reps

45 lbs 50 reps

I am officially done with the fat loss program will post updated pics and measurements tomorrow which means I can't eat or drink till someone wakes up to do that to avoid bloat or food baby look . I have decided I will keep the step mill in as my go to cardio but will limit it to 30 min a day no more no less. Need to start working on my tan so that I can see my muscle definition better. I thought I would enclose a new pic of them from the back.

calves.jpg.093b8b5f4e46280a82046e02aacd506b.jpg

I am really glad to be done with the high reps and ready to start with heavy weight and low reps!!! Yeah I am anxious to see what my measurements are too! Just hate the idea of not eating all morning waiting for someone to take my pics.

OMG MY SHORTS I WAS GOING TO TAKE PICS IN ARE MISSING!!!!!! I have no idea what I am going to do now!!! I don't want to pose in panties.....

Did you find your shorts yet?

Calves look amazing! You already have the two walnuts/acorns/whatever nut you want, going on (definition down the middle)!

I am also anxious to hear your numbers!

Try different lighting to see if your definitions/muscles look better in one side of the room or the other.

YEAH! Heavy weights for you! Lift smartly, and then no injuries shall befall you in your endeavors!

No I didnt find my shorts. Made a mad dash to walmart to get a pair. Tomorrow should be interesting. I will leave some things for mom to measure but I know I can do my waist hips thighs and calves. I was at the mercy of the front desk guy for that pc and the lighting is way bright there.

So glad it is rest day. Going to get dishes washed, laundry taken care of and plan on doing about an hour of cardio. Kinda ready for it to be tomorrow already so that I can hit the bench press and kiss the damn thing cause I have missed it! Hello heavy lifting? I'VE MISSED YOU!!! Don't worry won't lift so heavy I hurt myself but heavy enough that I can't do more than 8 -10 reps

I will be hiring a trainer this week and he knows my goals but we are going to readdress them. I am sure he will have me dropping more weight before he really lets me go crazy on the bulking. But if I keep eating what I have been I don't think I will gain any weight.