Vegan Protein Powder

I recently bought recovery protein powder and bars from Vega Sport.. its a blend of varous protein sources. I dont use it that much though, i turned vegan recently but really try to take less protein supplements ( i would use about 2 whey protein shakes on a day in the past ).

Ive also used rice protein from Sunwarrior ( but its a bit chalky)

Pea protein as well, at first i HATED it ( but i was sooo used to whey, so yeah it was diffrent) but now i got used to it. Stirred into oatmeal it isnt all that bad

I rarely use any, myself. There's generic brand they sell at publix, which I buy every once in a while. It's just called "veggie protein" or something like that. It's decent. 17g of protein per serving, no additives. Thor's Raw Power looks pretty awesome if you're willing to spend a little bit extra.

Since I cant get ahold of Sunwarrior vanilla brown rice protein in the bulk for a less-than-retail price, Ive switched to Nutribiotic's vanilla brown rice protein. It's quite flavorless and tastes great in vanilla Coconut Milk. I got 3lbs at VitaminShoppe for $26(no im not plugging).