New Member from Germany!

veganator93

Hey guys,

I am amazed to see, how many members this site already has. I checked out the site after having read Robert Cheeke's "Vegan Bodybuilding and Fitness" Guide, which definetely gave me some serious insight in how to approach a solid, healthy, and all-providing vegan diet.

As of now, I am working out 3, occasionally 4 times a week, since I'm quite busy with my final exams in school. I am vegetarian since June 2011 and turned vegan just 3 months after in September 2011. I don't regret or miss anything. The main reason for my change in diet is that I no longer wanted to contribute to animal's suffering.

Many of my colleagues have asked me, if I would still manage to be as sporty and maintain/build up quality muscle. Their doubt is basically the foundation of my motivation. It pushes me forward in my workout sessions and helps me gain in perseverance. I love it!

I am happy to be a new member of this site and wish everyone best of luck in achieving their goals and maintaining a healthy life!

Cheers,

Leo

Hey leo, warm welcomes to a fellow newby on this board!

Hope you achieve much and prove those guys wrong who have doubts, or rather just most people have misconceptions about being vegan and being fit and gaining musclemass.

best of luck

Hi Leo,

Welcome to the group!

Thanks so much for picking up a copy of my book. I really appreciate that. Hope you find some useful things in there.

Glad to have you here on the forum. We have an awesome community.

All the best and welcome aboard!

-Robert

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...