Need help immediately!!!

I went gluten free about a week ago and had painfull detox symptoms for a few days.Right now i still have very weird symptoms such as:

1.cold hands, sometimes feet.They get warmer when i eat more.Big vein in my left and right hand

2.tingling in arms(left arm to be exact)

3.mood swings

4.depression

5.low sex drive

6.apathy,lack of motivation

7.fatigue during the day

8.mild headaches

9.bad sleeping patterns

10.aching bones and joints

11.looking anemic

12.cravings

I didn't have any this symptoms when i consumed grains with gluten.

Could this be lack of vitamin B, zinc or is it just gluten withdrawal symptoms??

p.s. i drink lots of water so i know it's not dehydration.Can someone help, i don't like these symptoms one bit!

I've never tried giving up gluten... but saw this on Livestrong site:

Physical

Removing gluten from your diet may, in some cases, cause physical symptoms such as diarrhea, cramping and nausea

Psychological

Typical withdrawal effects may include anger, depression and brain fog. As many as 70 percent of people experience these types of symptoms when withdrawing from gluten...

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/489566-gluten-withdrawal/#ixzz1tsCh95ha

That's weird, I gave up gluten for a couple of months and nothing out of the ordinary happened to me. Can I ask why you gave it up?

http://www.livestrong.com/article/246282-gluten-free-diet-and-withdrawal-symptoms/

Some of the comments from people on facebook regarding going gluten free.I gave it up because i am focusing my diet on more raw foods than before, gluten is a toxin and grains that contain gluten are nothing but detimental to our health.Gluten is a "weird protein" that "we are not engineered to digest,"

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/04/RIR-120429.php

Typical withdrawal effects may include anger, depression
If I had to give up seitan, I'd be angry and depressed, too

isnt seitan like pure gluten? Gluten is an opiate similar to caffeine,alchohol,drugs.As weird as it sounds its true.

My symptoms have improved now,cant wait to finally get it out of my system.

Typical withdrawal effects may include anger, depression
If I had to give up seitan, I'd be angry and depressed, too

isnt seitan like pure gluten? Gluten is an opiate similar to caffeine,alchohol,drugs.As weird as it sounds its true.

LOL where do you get stuff like this? That is complete nonsense.

... Gluten is an opiate ... its true.
... That is complete nonsense.
...you misunderstood.It is not an opiate ...
LOL, yes; we clearly misunderstood...

I go through phases. Right now, not at all by design, I've probably been gluten free for the past 2 months, and looking back, I guess I've been 95% gluten free since the beginning of the year. Again, not by design; it just worked out that way.

Last June-August I was eating TONS of gluten during a bulking phase. I feel absolutely no different now than I did then; I felt great then and I feel great now, and I've certainly never experienced any of those symptoms. I think that if you have a sensitivity to it, then avoid it. If not, then enjoy...