Where do you get your Cashews

I'm in BC, Canada, and I don't know if this is the only place that Cashews are like the price of diamonds, but I'm just wondering if there is a good place to get them in bulk. I get mine at Costco but even there is expensive. I've seen all these recipes that I'm dying to try out that have blended cashews but I cringe and clutch my purse tightly when the recipe asks for a cup or two of them.

On a side note, in my cashew quest I just read that a couple handfuls of cashews a day has the equivalent antidepressant effect of prescription dose of prozac. lol. How cool is that.

I'm in BC, Canada, and I don't know if this is the only place that Cashews are like the price of diamonds...
Funny that you say this; I'm in BC, too, and I bought some cashews from the bulk section at Save On Foods the other day... didn't check the price when I was loading up the bag... that was a bit of a shock at the check out! I don't normally buy them, I had no idea!

Cool I did not know about the Armstrong place. I will watch for their Harvest Events ... they hold them all in places I usually visit or drive though at least once a year. Don't know what $500 worth of nuts looks like (their minimum wholesale order), but pretty sure I can't eat that much... maybe I could start a business tho.. hahah. Or perhaps everybody I know is getting nuts for Christmas.

I did look at nuts.com. Still a bit pricey.. but I did learn that cashew pieces are cheaper than whole ones. Good to know.

Good luck with your job hunt Dylan. Hope you end up working somewhere you love!