Gaia's Cut

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I did my usual morning cardio with the sun shining and a nice cool 60 degrees. Had to go to Whole Foods early, and did not even look in the Chiptole direction. Instead I saw eggplant manicotti in the deli display and got 2 of those to try - yum! they would be good hot with marinara sauce, but I ate them cold anyways! Just spiced up crumbled tofu (food processor) with a baked eggplant rolled around it. Simple and delicious!

I came home, ate meal #3, and fell asleep as I finished one load of laundry on the bed. Woke up at 3PM, and headed to the gym to do Chest. Did the same as last time (same weights, same reps, same sets) but switched up the order of the exercises. The last machine was the HammerStrength Chest Press #2 and I just sat on it and did only 15 reps for 4 sets, and closed my eyes inbetween sets. So physically tired today. Third day in a row of morning cardio and aerobic workouts. Maybe I should do 2 days on, 1 day off - to see if I can take it physically. Because today I was just going thru the motions, and then resting between sets at the end!

Still not down to 152 this week. and I really don't care today.

I was amazed at how fast I can down a protein shake made with water today. I had missed one because of my nap, and I needed to get it into me before I headed for the gym. I think I had it gone in three gulps (with glumps too because those stuck to my mouth!).

152.8 this morning! Had a hard time waking up today as it is gloomy and rainy outside today. Have to get up and start working off that .8 !!!

I have gotten to the point where I need the Lipo6 just to feel normal energy for the day. At least I am only on 1 capsule still. Probably next month I will need to do the normal usuage of 2 in the morning and 2 in the early afternoon that they recommend.

Rainy and tired (Lipo6 has not kicked in yet LOL) makes for no morning cardio for Gaia. Need to go to the store and buy another jogging bra - smaller size! The bottom band is too loose and causing a chafing rash just under them again.

Delts are on the agenda for the afternoon, and probably the stepmill for night time cardio.

Well I did something yesterday - straight from the bed 152.4, so a good .4 is gone from me - hopefully bodyfat and not muscle mass!

The weather is looking like I could possibly do my morning cardio not in the gym. . . but the wind is picking up and that always make for an interesting forward or going back cardio depending on which way the wind hits me. Just waiting for the Lipo6 to kick in, and I am now trying out bite-size energy pick me ups - so this morning it will be blueberries. Yesterday I had a spoonful of peanut butter before I left for the gym for some night time cardio of 30 minutes Ellliptical and 30 minutes StepMill - it was perfect! I had energy for both (couldn't take the Lipo6 at night - otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep).

Yesterday I gave up on the supersetting. It was Delt day, and I just started with my low weights for a set of 25 reps, but then I went up to the weight that I could only do 8 reps on (so disappointing in those weights compared to my bulking season! but I could still feel the muscle ripping as I did that last set - felt good - next day I didn't do too much damage as they don't hurt . . yet - maybe a different story after I go for my morning cardio).

Need to get out in the sun again, my tan is starting to fade. Suppose to be clear today and the high 60's, but it still looks overcast and low 50's. But that can change within a half hour here in Michigan.

Suppose to do Legs today in the gym. I wonder how that is going to go down. My legs just feel pumped up all the time because of all the cardio lately. At least the cardio I have been doing. Should really dust off the kayak down by the lake and see if I can go around the small fishing lake once or twice - not today as I do not want to aggravate my delts in anyway - once the shoulders hurt- then you can not workout the upper body - which is the main staple of a bodybuilder.

I showed this photo at the gym. I guess I am alittle warped when it comes to female BBers, especially IFBB ones. The really pretty young female personal trainer and the office girl (who is a marathon runner) thought she looked gross. Oh well. And the answer to their question of "You want to get that big?" is "Yes!", but I want to be natural. . . so sigh. Ava Cowen is very nice. Googled Tanji, and her image is nice also. That is more where I think my body appears to be going with this diet. If only I could look like me when I am 180 at 136 lbs!

Today was very interesting. I was 152.4 this morning, and then I went for my morning cardio session and came back 150.2! So I know now how to lose around 2 lbs of water very fast! Interesting. . will have to see what I come in tomorrow morning! I guess maybe I will have to do some pics this weekend for my 150 lbs mark.

Did Legs at the gym - did not take the day off. In fact, even with the morning cardio, I decided to go heavy with the weights. I did my 990 on the Leg Press even! (Remember the last time I tried to do it and failed to even push it up?). I did the whole stack plus the little extra weights on the Leg Extension (305 lbs), alas the Leg Curl was only at 115 for 10 reps before I gave out. Ad and Ab machines were 120 for 25 reps/4 sets as usual. And then the dreaded Sumo Squats was at my high weight 240 for 15 reps (my glutes were screaming, and the legs were wobbly - but I focused and got the reps out!). I had to focus on the way home with driving the car, as the legs were still shaky. All in all, it was a good day. Have to remember this day, as it is usually followed by a not so good day. . . usually. Oops, I probably shouldn't put that out there!

150.8, but then went to 151 for the final answer.

Day off today! Going to unplug from exercise today. But I will think about the diet today - no cheating today to go with the day off from exercise.

Legs hurt just alittle from yesterday's massive weight thrashing. Tommorrow is Back - and with a day off, I will probably go for the heavy weights again. Oh yeah BABY!

your lifts are amazing!! so cool that you push around some serious weight. Alina popa is not gross whatsoever,those girls at the gym are crazy. My top 2 are Ava Cowan who is super nice I met her a few months ago at the Arnold. I'm a huge fan of Dana Linn Bailey, she also pushes around some serious weight she lifts with guys all the time because no women can hang with her I think! and her physique is pretty much crazy awesome.

I do not mind if they do whatever they do, as long as they keep pushing the limit on what they can do. I can not stand BBers who coast while using the juice. I also love it when the females are just as big as the guys: levels the playingfield:

http://i46.tinypic.com/25fkqw0.jpg

Alina Popa and Toney Freeman

Just got done reading an article in Flex, quote "Isn't it funny that women can get all this crazy sh-t done to 'em and society doesn't give a f--ck, but when a woman has muscles, people are like, "WTF, that isn't normal." LOL. -This was in response to Sheyla Hershey being saved by her boobs (that are the size of 38KKK) in a car crash.

I never saw it in this perspective before. I think I kind of like it. Being a natty, and working hard to get to where I am now. So that it is all normal . . to me.

This is the only one that I know of that one of the girls at the other gym used for her comp to cut: http://www.steroid.com/Winstrol.php (I just googled it and this website was the first - interesting reading - didn't know something like this existed before -never thought about doing roids after just doing the testesterone pre-metabolites -andiols - and got chin hairs - that was enough for me! I do not need more things to shave all the time!). If you read about it, you will find out that it is tricky to take and try to keep healthy - and I am having a rough time of just trying to get my cardio and food right. LOL!

Good day yesterday for cardio (morning outside session), working out (heavy weights for Back), and then just a walk outside for night time cardio. Today my Back is alittle sore, but not like it use to hurt when I was bulking - I think I really need to look for a partner for the bulking season to really push the weights passed what I can do on my own.

Today is slow going again. Need to take that Lipo6 to get going in the morning for cardio. The sun is out, a breeze like yesterday, but still just above 50 degrees (a tad bit cold for me when I first get going, but by the time I get done halfway I finally am warm enough to enjoy the cardio). Arms is on the agenda for the gym today. And I might push it alittle for cardio tonight and do the stepmill/Elliptical at the gym. I have not seen the 150.something in awhile (even weighing myself after doing the morning cardio isn't cutting it anymore).

Got my new Oxygen (May 2012) at the grocery store. I loved this ad! I am really liking all the black/sienna and white photography in ads lately. Thinking of getting this done when I get there: http://fddungeon.com/

http://i47.tinypic.com/2lu98k3.jpg

Yeah, this is how my body looked last time. I even had the vein on the abs going. Still wish I could be bigger though. I shall have to put more thought into bulking next season.