Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gaia's Cut
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:42 am 
Elephant

Well I did something yesterday - straight from the bed 152.4, so a good .4 is gone from me - hopefully bodyfat and not muscle mass!

The weather is looking like I could possibly do my morning cardio not in the gym. . . but the wind is picking up and that always make for an interesting forward or going back cardio depending on which way the wind hits me. Just waiting for the Lipo6 to kick in, and I am now trying out bite-size energy pick me ups - so this morning it will be blueberries. Yesterday I had a spoonful of peanut butter before I left for the gym for some night time cardio of 30 minutes Ellliptical and 30 minutes StepMill - it was perfect! I had energy for both (couldn't take the Lipo6 at night - otherwise I wouldn't be able to sleep).

Yesterday I gave up on the supersetting. It was Delt day, and I just started with my low weights for a set of 25 reps, but then I went up to the weight that I could only do 8 reps on (so disappointing in those weights compared to my bulking season! but I could still feel the muscle ripping as I did that last set - felt good - next day I didn't do too much damage as they don't hurt . . yet - maybe a different story after I go for my morning cardio).

Need to get out in the sun again, my tan is starting to fade. Suppose to be clear today and the high 60's, but it still looks overcast and low 50's. But that can change within a half hour here in Michigan.

Suppose to do Legs today in the gym. I wonder how that is going to go down. My legs just feel pumped up all the time because of all the cardio lately. At least the cardio I have been doing. Should really dust off the kayak down by the lake and see if I can go around the small fishing lake once or twice - not today as I do not want to aggravate my delts in anyway - once the shoulders hurt- then you can not workout the upper body - which is the main staple of a bodybuilder.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:41 am 
Elephant

My favorite female IFBBer! Alina Popa! Awesome Leg Shot! from her BlogSpot.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 11:15 am 
Elephant

I love Tanji Johnson and Ava Cowen :)

I don't make excuses... I make results

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:41 pm 
Elephant

I showed this photo at the gym. I guess I am alittle warped when it comes to female BBers, especially IFBB ones. The really pretty young female personal trainer and the office girl (who is a marathon runner) thought she looked gross. Oh well. And the answer to their question of "You want to get that big?" is "Yes!", but I want to be natural. . . so sigh. Ava Cowen is very nice. Googled Tanji, and her image is nice also. That is more where I think my body appears to be going with this diet. If only I could look like me when I am 180 at 136 lbs!

Today was very interesting. I was 152.4 this morning, and then I went for my morning cardio session and came back 150.2! So I know now how to lose around 2 lbs of water very fast! Interesting. . will have to see what I come in tomorrow morning! I guess maybe I will have to do some pics this weekend for my 150 lbs mark.

Did Legs at the gym - did not take the day off. In fact, even with the morning cardio, I decided to go heavy with the weights. I did my 990 on the Leg Press even! (Remember the last time I tried to do it and failed to even push it up?). I did the whole stack plus the little extra weights on the Leg Extension (305 lbs), alas the Leg Curl was only at 115 for 10 reps before I gave out. Ad and Ab machines were 120 for 25 reps/4 sets as usual. And then the dreaded Sumo Squats was at my high weight 240 for 15 reps (my glutes were screaming, and the legs were wobbly - but I focused and got the reps out!). I had to focus on the way home with driving the car, as the legs were still shaky. All in all, it was a good day. Have to remember this day, as it is usually followed by a not so good day. . . usually. Oops, I probably shouldn't put that out there!

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:46 pm 
Elephant

Tanji is my #1 girl.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:35 am 
Elephant

150.8, but then went to 151 for the final answer.

Day off today! Going to unplug from exercise today. But I will think about the diet today - no cheating today to go with the day off from exercise.

Legs hurt just alittle from yesterday's massive weight thrashing. Tommorrow is Back - and with a day off, I will probably go for the heavy weights again. Oh yeah BABY!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:17 am 
Elephant

Holy crap you cut super fast....amazing!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/doctorvannostrand100

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:05 am 
Elephant

yay! I think I have hit a wall again

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:49 pm 
Manatee

your lifts are amazing!! so cool that you push around some serious weight. Alina popa is not gross whatsoever,those girls at the gym are crazy. My top 2 are Ava Cowan who is super nice I met her a few months ago at the Arnold. I'm a huge fan of Dana Linn Bailey, she also pushes around some serious weight she lifts with guys all the time because no women can hang with her I think! and her physique is pretty much crazy awesome.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:30 pm 
Elephant

im a fan of dlb as well but doubt shes natty??

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:46 pm 
Manatee

true I have my doubts on that as well which is a pretty big bummer

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:21 pm 
Elephant

I do not mind if they do whatever they do, as long as they keep pushing the limit on what they can do. I can not stand BBers who coast while using the juice. I also love it when the females are just as big as the guys: levels the playingfield:
Alina Popa and Toney Freeman

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:31 pm 
Elephant

Just got done reading an article in Flex, quote "Isn't it funny that women can get all this crazy sh-t done to 'em and society doesn't give a f--ck, but when a woman has muscles, people are like, "WTF, that isn't normal." LOL. -This was in response to Sheyla Hershey being saved by her boobs (that are the size of 38KKK) in a car crash.
I never saw it in this perspective before. I think I kind of like it. Being a natty, and working hard to get to where I am now. So that it is all normal . . to me.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:44 pm 
Elephant

38KKK WOW!!!! BTW I think women with muscles are beautiful, confident and smart women who aren't followers but are leaders :)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:14 pm 
Elephant

im more impressed/baffled by DLB's definition than size...roids tempt me for the purposes of definition not size. of course i won't do them cause i'd be scared of the physiological consequences and finding vegan roids would be hard.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next