Synny's training journal

Ok honestly today didn't even focus on tracking my meals cause well was busy little bee today. grocery shopping, laundry, organizing, cleaning, putting away, sowing seeds for planting. I really haven't sat down much. I did manage to get a little walk in before round 2 of rain with Teddy and haven't even thought about going to the gym. Will probably regret tomorrow but like I said been busy little bee. I know I have had 2 servings of baked great northern beans with chiles, an apple and some rice flour pancakes that had no oil and 1tsp sugar in it with a lil syrup on them. Still have dinner to go so thinking about cutting up a sweet potato to go with the baked beans. Didn't really plan for Sunday meals..... One day I will learn to lol.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but I fear my garden will not yield anything good I transplanted my potatoes into a large chicken wire container but still worry..... yeah as for mowing it it doesn't stop raining long enough for me to mow I will need hire someone to do it cause my little mower won't mow through it

Try and fight the urge, but it is sometimes better to just pick something out, go into another room, eat it, and stay in that room for 10 minutes. That way the food registers in your brain, and you can hold on to your sanity, and not eat EVERYTHING in sight!

Protein shake is my first choice. It usually registers the fastest in my brain, and I feel satisfied . . . well enough to think about a good choice for the next meal.

Crazy day....

cardio: 20 min walk with dog, 20 min booty blaster on treadmill 3.3 speed

superset

Pushups: 3 sets 20 reps

Stability ball crunches: 3 sets 35

Superset:

Band chest flyes: 2 sets 30 reps, 1 set 20 reps

Double crunch: 2 sets 30 reps, 1 set 20 reps

Superset

Band tricep pressdown: 3 sets 30 reps

Arnold press: 3 sets 10 lbs 20 reps

Superset:

Lateral raises: 3 sets 10 lbs 20 reps

Tricep kickback: 3 sets 8 lbs 20 reps

Stability ball roll out: 2 sets 1 min each

Plank: 2 sets 1 min each

Ok added a little bit of unrefined coconut oil to my protein shake and my morning oatmeal (maybe 2 tsp worth) but do notice a difference in hunger. Yesterday I kept watching the clock for my morning snack and today I got done getting ready for work and was time for my snack. Will see how it holds me over til lunch. I sure hope it is just a matter of upping my fat a lil bit

I do that when I have oatmeal in the morning! Especially since I had to get chocolate Vega protein powder because Whole Foods was out of the Vanilla. Chocolate and the coconut oil just blend so well together! I also do a banana once in awhile when I want to up my calories alittle bit.

So far so good I am not actually not watching the clock for food just watching the clock so I am not late for work. I love opening the jar of coconut oil and smelling that sweet subtle scent of coconut. I do however have one hell of a headache coming on and my morning coffee isn't helping. Will take a couple tylenol when I get to work even though I really don't want to. I need to avoid a migraine.

Cardio: 20 min am walk with dog, 45 min walk on treadmill 3.3 @9% incline, 50 min boot camp.

Somewhere in between walking on the treadmill and boot camp I started forming a blister that tore open during the boot camp warm up.... yeah made for an interesting class since 1 shoe was turned into a slip on. Think I might have to have break my lunch up into 2 meals instead of 1. Can either have the lentils, rice and onions at lunch or the salad with sauteed tofu. Maybe move my 6 oz serving of tofu to the salad and have 3 oz at dinner. Need to figure out something soon before I scream from hunger madness.....

I feel like a horrible furmommy!!! I have started kenneling my 6 yr old basset in an effort to please my sister so she will hopefully be nicer to him. I am even going to try some doggy daycare for him 2 days this week. He is so miserable in the kennel and I just wish I could take him to work with me everyday or afford daycare for him but that would be half my check every week.... I hope to figure out a solution this weekend.

Ok so I am loving my trainer more and more every session!! His session today was legs and wow!!!!! My legs feel like jell-o and I know I am going to feel it tomorrow!

Breakfast: 1/4c dry steel cut oats cooked in water, 1 tbsp dark chocolate dreams

Snack: 1 organic gala apple, 2 servings protein powder

Lunch: 1c lentil, brown rice and onions

Snack: half bag salad, 6 oz tofu, 3 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp coconut aminos, 1 tsp chili garlic sauce

Snack: 3/4c baked great northern beans with chiles

Dinner: 1c baked great northern beans with chiles, 10 glutamine chewable tablets

Cardio: 20 min walk with dog, 30 min step mill fat burner lvl 4, 50 min yoga

Legs

TKE??? with band: 3 sets 20 reps each leg (no rest between sets)

Superset

Ball wall squats: 2 sets 2 15 lb dumbbells 20 reps, 1 set 2 20 lb dumbbells 20 reps

Box steps: 2 sets 15 reps each leg, 1 set 2 20 lb DB 15 reps each leg

Superset

Reverse lunge with band: 3 sets 10 reps each leg

Box squats: 3 sets 65 lbs 20 reps

Superset

Walking lunge: 2 sets 2 15 lb DB length of room and back, 1 set 2 20 lb DB length of room and back

Bench bridge: 1 set 30 reps and 1 min iso hold, 1 set 2 min iso hold, 1 set 15 reps single leg each leg

Ok got my new Oxygen in the mail today and flipped to the section to see the Arnold pics.... Really Nicole Wilkins??? You won first with no butt????? It literally looks flat and boring..... Erin (you looked way awesome) and Ava look way better!!!! And Adela can you retire yet??? No entirely impressed with the softer look..... Sonia Sonia Sonia!!! Girl you look good!

Ok really exhausted. I should have skipped working out and taken a day off but noooooo I am trying to get the scale to go down by tomorrow. I have hit a wall again I think. I know I am not having BMs like I should either. Have had 9 prunes today and if those don't get me doing anything tonight I will go to the store tomorrow for the big guns... mag citrate! I will clean myself out one way or another!!!! Work is getting a bit stressful due to my client declining a bit.

Cardio: 25 min track walk, 21 min recumb bike, 50 min boot camp

Diet a little off due to craziness at work and dropping food on floor. Once it hits the floor I won't eat it.....

My nose is being assaulted by the scent of peanut butter cookies baking in the oven.... my sister is an evil EVIL brat!!!!! I am going to bed smelling this SO NOT FAIR!!!!

Mag citrate works wonders! Will be buying a bottle cause only had a small poobaby last night and my belly feels full. I usually don't have an issue when I eat salads everyday or when I throw prunes into the mix.... guess just need to get the ball rolling. Going to be a very fun day......

For some reason, if I eat sprouts (from the store) before a meal or my protein shake, I seem to get more frequent BMs. . .

Smooth Move tea is my last resort because during the dieting, you can hear the water gurgling in the lower ab area, and you know that just doesn't sound normal - and then diarrhea happens, or something close to it. My tummy is just really sensitive to that stuff, but it works wonders at clearing me out!

Smelling cookies is not so bad. Just pretend like you have already eaten one, and you are just smelling the aftersmell of it. I use to think that out of smell, out of mind - but smells are so wonderful lately to me. Just a whiff of cake baking in my kitchen was wonderful this passed weekend. Vegan red velvet cake. Mmmm, nice memory.

Got a temp crown put in yesterday and it is on the side of my mouth I use to chew gum lol. I did chew on a piece this morning after yoga but I think yoga might have gotten things moving. My teacher did a lot of twist and even some really deep twists!!! I am supposed to weight in with my trainer tonight. I now have 2 demons to deal with.... bloated from the start of my period and a poo baby that doesn't want to evacuate!!! Hoping this coffee will help on top of all the twists in yoga........ My nose loved the smell of the cookies even though they weren't vegan (had eggs) but my tummy was like ummm hello where is my cookie.... I didn't dive in cause I thought of the warm creamy steel cut oats cooking in the slow cooker for breakfast and that helped pass the craving yay!!!