Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: Gaia's Cut
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:14 am 
Elephant

This is the only one that I know of that one of the girls at the other gym used for her comp to cut: http://www.steroid.com/Winstrol.php (I just googled it and this website was the first - interesting reading - didn't know something like this existed before -never thought about doing roids after just doing the testesterone pre-metabolites -andiols - and got chin hairs - that was enough for me! I do not need more things to shave all the time!). If you read about it, you will find out that it is tricky to take and try to keep healthy - and I am having a rough time of just trying to get my cardio and food right. LOL!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:45 am 
Elephant

Good day yesterday for cardio (morning outside session), working out (heavy weights for Back), and then just a walk outside for night time cardio. Today my Back is alittle sore, but not like it use to hurt when I was bulking - I think I really need to look for a partner for the bulking season to really push the weights passed what I can do on my own.

Today is slow going again. Need to take that Lipo6 to get going in the morning for cardio. The sun is out, a breeze like yesterday, but still just above 50 degrees (a tad bit cold for me when I first get going, but by the time I get done halfway I finally am warm enough to enjoy the cardio). Arms is on the agenda for the gym today. And I might push it alittle for cardio tonight and do the stepmill/Elliptical at the gym. I have not seen the 150.something in awhile (even weighing myself after doing the morning cardio isn't cutting it anymore).

Got my new Oxygen (May 2012) at the grocery store. I loved this ad! I am really liking all the black/sienna and white photography in ads lately. Thinking of getting this done when I get there: http://fddungeon.com/

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:11 am 
Elephant

I love Pauline Nordin!!! She is my #3 girl. Her Black and white photos are amazing and give me the drive to keep going :)

I don't make excuses... I make results

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:52 pm 
Elephant

Yeah, this is how my body looked last time. I even had the vein on the abs going. Still wish I could be bigger though. I shall have to put more thought into bulking next season.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:00 pm 
Elephant

She is so beautiful

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:39 pm 
Elephant

Sprouted tofu cut up in my salad today. Ran out of my vinaigrette dressing, so I made a raw tahini/lemon juice dressing to put on instead. Not too bad. Little 4 oz tofu, but I do have alot of salad! Chewing, chewing, chewing. . .I feel like I am eating a 4 course meal! LOL!

Good Arm workout. Partner came in and did some cardio, while I did my workout on my own. Still considering doing some cardio tonight at the gym.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:51 pm 
Elephant

I love tofu on my salad!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 pm 
Elephant

I know. I read your post about how you can just eat tofu right out of the carton. And I thought I would try that, being that I can stomach protein powder straight with water now. And you are right! It is not so bad. Usually I burp up soybean, but with this sprouted tofu, I have yet to burp it up. . . so maybe I can digest this tofu better?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:37 pm 
Elephant

I bought it for the simple fact it is 12g protein per serving :) but I will say that when I eat it I do get really gassy hahahaha

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 pm 
Elephant

excerpt from Flex's Kai Greene's interview:
Thought is the most powerful thing in the universe. You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible. When you're deep into your prep and things are tough because you're tired and dealing with all the pressures of striving to be your best for that one moment in time, it's your mind that sees you through. Your mind is what gives you the power to do whatever it is you need to do to make it happen.
People think of bodybuilding as an end result, but I see it as an ongoing process. . . It's a journey that lasts because we are always striving to be better, to perfect our craft.

Rings true for me. The mind is the control center. Doesn't mean it is a dictator. It listens to the body, but it thinks about how to proceed with the focus in mind, and comes up with an answer that is rationally thought out.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:51 pm 
Elephant

Awesome quote :) Now if the stomach would listen to the brain I would be in great shape hehe

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:00 pm 
Elephant

Synny667 wrote:
I will say that when I eat it I do get really gassy hahahaha

:shock: Oh my! I hope that doesn't happen to me . Otherwise I will just do what I usually do - turn my music up real loud, tune the world out, and pretend that it wasn't me, but my sneakers/Vibrams?LOL are just making noises!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 pm 
Elephant

Hell I don't care anymore. My gym smells from the gymnastics part. It likes to linger over so all you smell is feet. Sometimes I smell nasty lysol or other cleaning agents. My gas is the least offensive I think

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:11 pm 
Elephant

That would be quite the conversation:
Tummy: I am hungry, eat some food.
Brain: We just ate 2 hours ago, and it is still in the small intestines getting absorbed. Just wait 1 more hour for Meal#whatever.
Tummy: I don't care where the food is in my body, all I know is that it isn't here in the tummy right now, and I want to eat NOW!!!!! EAT NOW!!!! EAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Brain: Now, now. Calm down. How about if we eat just an apple?
Tummy: An apple? I am more hungry than that! I want those cookies over there! Eat COOKIES!
Brain: Let's eat an apple first. Then we will wait and see if you are still wanting the cookies - and it will be just one cookie.
Tummy: What do you mean one cookie? I want at least 4 or 5 cookies. They are so small.
Brain: Apple?
Tummy: NO!!!! COOOKIES! I want COOKIES!!! F*CK THE APPLE!
Brain: Cookies are not good for you. They have refined sugar, transfats or saturated fats, and refined flour . . .
Tummy hears: Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah . . . . .
LOL, is this a familiar scene?

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:17 pm 
Elephant

Yeah pretty much hehe

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 313 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next